Back to forum
rss 87 weeks ago
Hi guys! I've been 'TeeFurious' for a few years now but I've never submitted any of my ideas. Here's my first crack at submitting to the all-knowing powers that be. The title is "Pillow Fight", I hope you like it!

Photobucket
9Comments
    87 weeks ago
    That is incredibly disturbing. I quite like it. The only thing I'd say is the hand shadow of the lady on the right looks a bit balloony, especially in comparison to the rest of the shadows.
    87 weeks ago
    HA!! I like it!
    87 weeks ago
    Reminds me of this somewhat more disturbing piece on DeviantArt http://superdot.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=24#/du1872
    87 weeks ago
    Huh, I've never seen that image before. You're right, its incredibly disturbing...
    87 weeks ago
    Forgo10hero said: Huh, I've never seen that image before. You're right, its incredibly disturbing...

Word play is very common in comedy art, I shouldn't worry. I didn't think you were copying the idea. It's a grimly amusing design. :)
    87 weeks ago
    Chuffy said:
    Forgo10hero said: Huh, I've never seen that image before. You're right, its incredibly disturbing...

Word play is very common in comedy art, I shouldn't worry. I didn't think you were copying the idea. It's a grimly amusing design. :)

:) Thanks for the compliment!
    85 weeks ago
    good one!
    85 weeks ago
    Insta-buy! Hope it gets printed!
    85 weeks ago
    i absolutely love it!