Back to forum
rss 101 weeks ago
Just made this design today. I'm new to teefury so I have a question;

When you submit a design, is the background color of the design what the shirt color will be?

Because I submitted it as white and I don't like white tees. Thanks for your time and help everyone. Also, take a look at my design. I'm thinking a sky blue, yellow or grey. What do you guys and girls think?

10Comments
    101 weeks ago
    think I might have to make this smaller... oops.
    101 weeks ago
    id love it if it was just the logo in the top right of the image. And i would recommend keeping the starbuck's green color of it as well.

not sure if the quality is bad just because its saved for web, but I would really clean it up (less pixelation, try vector art).
    101 weeks ago
    I'm working on other versions so you might in luck!

the real file is much cleaner. I used a smaller version for this post.
    101 weeks ago
    I am a HUGE Earthbound fan. Have a Ghost of Starman and Kraken tattoos even. That being said, I would love to see some awesome designs.

This one I like but I'd lose the bag of coffee. The Giygas in the coffee is a clever touch. I'd blow up the logo and have the cup of coffee by itself. Or maybe just the Starman logo by itself. Keep us posted. :)
    101 weeks ago
    First of all, LOVE this idea. REALLY. BIG fan, played when it first came out.

Second, wish I could help with the question, but if it comes down to they get in touch with you and ask you what color you think, I think a color close to one of the ''text box windows'' colors. They were so catchy! I will BUY THIS when I see your idea up! Thank you! Not enough EB stuff, in my opinion....not that I catch anyway. I really hope to grab this one, best of luck!

@Shadowedash: Now THAT'S a real fan. *fist pump* !
    98 weeks ago
    I loved the mint text boxes. I came up with more versions. Check this one out and tell me what you think.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/4EfYb.gif[/IMG]
    98 weeks ago
    Oops, that came out wrong.

(its going to look a little blurred because I used the "large thumbnail" setting)
    98 weeks ago
    If this was just the Starman Coffee logo, it'd be an insta-buy. I also like the idea of moving the logo behind and above the coffee cup. Not sure if that would be an insta-buy but I like how this is coming along. Keep us posted!
    97 weeks ago
    also like the logo only, in green.. my 2 cents..

Earthbound rocks!

97 weeks ago
    Maybe I'll submit the logo only to teefury and see what happens.