Back to forum
rss 88 weeks ago
I'm so disappointed in my grab bag. Not in the designs but in how the shirts fit me. I'm afraid you have lost my $50-80$ a month tee fury. Your WXL just does not fit comfortably. (GIRLS HAVE BOOBS!!!!!) I notice there are lots of other women posting with the same complaint. I'm tired of having to do the soak, stretch and air dry trick and then they still feel too tight. Bye bye tee fury. It was fun.
6Comments
    88 weeks ago
    Boobs are serious business.
    88 weeks ago
    I'm WM and EVERY company I have ever bought a slimfit tee from has disappointed me. So I just go to men's/unisex sizes.
    88 weeks ago
    This is why I just buy men's medium tees if I'm buying online. I never know if a "women's" fit is actually a "junior's" fit no matter what the size chart reads!
    88 weeks ago
    I agree with you, totally. I'm a 36HH, fit into the large, prefer the x-large, as it has a little more give under the arms. It'd like a less fitted fit.
    88 weeks ago
    always buy the male tees, mines fit awesome in them!!!!!
    88 weeks ago
    yarnmuse said: I never know if a "women's" fit is actually a "junior's" fit no matter what the size chart reads!

Guilty as charged. Back in the 90's when I used to print and sell my own work I used children's tee blanks (the unprinted shirt) for some of the women's sizes because there's no tax on children's clothing. Then again, I was dealing directly with my customers so finding the right size was never an issue. I just do the designs these days, others do my printing and selling, so my tax avoiding days are behind me. :)

For what it's worth my fiancée is 30FF and the TeeFury women's medium is just fine. Our advice (hers and mine) is if you're having trouble with the Women's shirts do try the Men's. Borrow one or buy an extra as the TeeFury shirt that doesn't fit you is highly tradeable.

If you're after the perfect fit there are several guides online for fitting a shirt to your size, if you're handy with a needle and thread buy a larger tee and redo the seams. Sure it's a hassle, but if you can make a $10 shirt fit like a good $40 one it's gotta be worth it. You can also tailor make the biggest men's sizes down into dresses using that method.

Hope this helps. :)