Back to forum
rss 88 weeks ago
Hi!
Here is my latest design and my first attempt at a Calvin & Hobbes MashedPotato. I thought it fit quite well with Schrodinger's Cat so here's what I came up with. Please let me know what you think!!

Photobucket

And please be sure to check out my design thread "The Warbucks Collection". Hope to hear from you.
22Comments
    88 weeks ago
    !!!.... I LOL'ed pretty hard. This is great. Maybe a little more shading on Calvin.. he looks a little empty.. all the white makes him seem unfinished. But I would definitely instabuy this.
    88 weeks ago
    Great. Thank you!
    88 weeks ago
    It works for me. I assume all the white is a labcoat and mad scientist hair. :)
    88 weeks ago
    That's great! I really like the simple way you represented Hobbes as just a tail, brilliant!
    88 weeks ago
    Chuffy... you got it. So glad you called it out.

Johnnygood - Thanks so much. I'm glad you like it. Hope others do... and maybe even TeeFury.
    88 weeks ago
    made me laugh. I would buy it, nice job!
    88 weeks ago
    eggybnb was supposed to say: i

i love it!!!!
    88 weeks ago
    Awesome, guys. Thank you!
    87 weeks ago
    Welp, it's been up for a while and no response. I'm going to guess another rejection. I'm seeing a trend forming.
    87 weeks ago
    Ah man, I hear that.

But yeah, this is an awesome design, and I'd be totally surprised if they didn't take.
    87 weeks ago
    Thanks Snail. I guess I'll still hold some hope... but it's fading.
    84 weeks ago
    If you like this design, please check our my art page and like it.. please! Thanks guys!!

"" Warbucks Art Page ""
    84 weeks ago
    Warbucks Art

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Warbucks-Design/176936075748644
    84 weeks ago
    Very clever!
    84 weeks ago
    Thank you!
    82 weeks ago
    Super cute - I'd buy it! :)
    82 weeks ago
    Love it! I get the whole mad scientist look, but I also agree that he looks a little washed out. Maybe darken his skin just a shade or two so that there's more contrast?
    82 weeks ago
    Not a problem. That would be an easy fix if it goes to print. Thank you!
    81 weeks ago
    Awe man i want this shirt!!
    C'Mon TeeFury!!
    81 weeks ago
    *thumbs up*
    80 weeks ago
    I giggles immediately on seeing this shirt. I would buy it as well. I do agree that Calvin could use more color. Maybe color his little shoes? And if I were to draw it, I would have spaced his glasses just a teeeeeny bit apart. It looks just a smidge off to me.
    80 weeks ago
    UGH I hate typos. Giggled... NOT PLURAL... Past tense...