Back to forum
rss 88 weeks ago
My first ever TeeFury submission!

Will probably get rejected, but it was fun to make anyway (and cathartic, I'm so sick of hearing about this pos).

9Comments
    88 weeks ago
    I think this works as a poster, it is nicely executed, but not as a T-shirt. I cannot really see people wishing to wear a design about a dreadful book, even mockingly. Then again, plenty of people have Twilight T-shirts....

Heck, why not try making a design based on a Slashfic Furry Threeway of Sherlock, Watson & Lestrade instead. That should sell to a few thousand people on the internets.

Ummm, no. Probably not.

88 weeks ago
    Heck, why not try making a design based on a Slashfic Furry Threeway of Sherlock, Watson & Lestrade instead. That should sell to a few thousand people on the internets.

Chuffy, it's like you're psychic! This was totally going to be my second TF design...
    88 weeks ago
    AngstySam said:
    Chuffy, it's like you're psychic! This was totally going to be my second TF design...

When it comes to bad fanfic, my fiancée has her finger on the pulse. She tells me about them and my faith in humanity drops a few points each time. I don't want to hear about how Kirk and alternate Kirk get it on. Like van Gogh, I may have to cut off my ears. :(
    88 weeks ago
    I'm a pretty enthusiastic slasher myself, not even gonna lie. I'd probably even read furry Sherlock/Holmes/Lestrade, if for nothing more than to personally witness all the badness. That's some Grade A lulz.
    88 weeks ago
    Lestrade's big paws fumbled for the phone.
    "Wrong" said the text message.
    He clawed his desk in frustration. This message had come from none other than the World's only Consulting Ocelot. It annoyed him, but there was something about Sherlock and his foxy companion Watson that he couldn't get out of his mind.

The story continues for several thousand more words loosely referencing the TV show, book, every slashfic trope imaginable and the authors own fantasies involving Bears (both varieties) whilst never once daring to stray towards anything resembling a plot.
    88 weeks ago
    The story continues for several thousand more words loosely referencing the TV show, book, every slashfic trope imaginable and the authors own fantasies involving Bears (both varieties) whilst never once daring to stray towards anything resembling a plot.

I think you just described 90% of all fanfic, ever. Bravo! Except maybe replace "Bears" with "Themselves".

This conversation is going to make it really awkward when I submit my Teen Wolf designs...
    88 weeks ago
    Honestly I don't think it would make a good shirt at all.... however, this is quite possibly the funniest thing (in a great way) I have seen all week. I am soooooo eff-ing sick of hearing about those crappy books. I would buy a poster of this just to hang in the break room at my office.
    88 weeks ago
    Lestrade should be the fox. Just sayin'.
    88 weeks ago
    I agree with Chuffy. It's a funny idea/poster but I don't think it works as a t-shirt