Back to forum
image zipper
rss 89 weeks ago

Calling all TeeFurians! We're excited to announce the launch of our newest addition here at TeeFury!

Introducing...TwoFury! It's TeeFury X 2!

Here's how it works:

Two awesome designs for sale at the same time, competing for most tees sold in 24 hours. Check the battle stats on the homepage to see which design is winning and go rally the troops to help your favorite design pull ahead!

How often will this happen?

The first TwoFury battle is launching tonight! The next one? Who knows! Keep your eyes peeled and stay tuned. It could be next week or next month, or even tomorrow! Make sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook for clues of when the next battle will launch.

More awesome TeeFury freshness coming soon!

Thanks for being a part of the Fury!

Love,

The TeeFury Team

PS - The first few TwoFury battles will not be available during After Hours, so grab them while you can!
27Comments
    89 weeks ago
    Sweet! This could be a cool seasonal -- or even monthly -- thing.
    89 weeks ago
    What do they get for winning? Bragging rights? Or an extended selling period?

89 weeks ago
    NICEEEE!!!
    89 weeks ago
    OMG! Both those designs are great. I don't know which one to buy! Both you say, internet? Then Both it will be.

Can I get the Tick design on a Lunchbox? Or Lunchbag? Tattoo'd across my back?
    89 weeks ago
    They're both awesome. Can't decide. I think I like the Tick better but not by much! Gotta get both!
    89 weeks ago
    the calvin and hobbs is killin the game
    89 weeks ago
    This idea.. is GENIUS!! :D
    89 weeks ago
    Please please please start calling it TwoFury TWOSdays!
    89 weeks ago
    Nicksvb said: Please please please start calling it TwoFury TWOSdays!

Except it's not necessarily just Tuesdays. It could be on Saturday and then it'd be TwoTurdsday and no-one want's that.
    89 weeks ago
    Chuffy said:

Except it's not necessarily just Tuesdays. It could be on Saturday and then it'd be TwoTurdsday and no-one want's that.

That was a good one.
    89 weeks ago

I like this. It'd be cool to see this every tuesday (twosday). This way more artist get their stuff out and I have a wider selection over the regular Doctor who/star wars shirts.
    89 weeks ago
    I approve of this
    89 weeks ago
    I love the concept of battling tees, even if it makes my wallet ache a bit. Luckily I could pass on both these designs though I do think the Tick was very well done!
    89 weeks ago
    Tick, FTW!
    89 weeks ago
    great idea. now if Teefury would only introduce 'Tiefury'
    89 weeks ago
    Loved it I found my self on work break periodically checking up on the status of the face off .
    way to go Teefury on getting interactive:)
    As more shirt sites pop up with new ideas, its good to see you evolving to keep the edge on the competition.
    88 weeks ago
    Chuffy said:

except that it is, and Teefury is using the term that I coined.

88 weeks ago
    Chuffy said:

88 weeks ago
    Would be cool if there was a small discount if you buy both. Though if it's like buying grab bags the shipping for 2 shirts is the same as 1.
    87 weeks ago
    I love the idea of tiefury. It would be great to be able to have cool designs on other things, such as hoodies or something else like a tie. Just a thought.
    85 weeks ago
    I think it would be a better measure if both of the designs were related to the same show/movie/book/whatever, so that the number of purchases would reflect the quality of the design, rather than just the number of fans each subject has.
    84 weeks ago
    Once a week was fun, twice a week?! Mind blowing. Me likes!
    81 weeks ago
    I really like the TwoFury concept, and it is fun, but that most recent one with Loki vs Dr Who seemed severely unfair. That Loki shirt will not be getting its due, though it is absolutely brilliant. Perhaps Dr Who shirts should Vs themselves next time. I'd imagine you would make plenty off of people double dipping.
    78 weeks ago
    I like TwoFury, it doubles the chances of finding a great shirt. I just don't like that there is no sideart for either artist. I look forward to that as much as the tees
    78 weeks ago
    I hate Twofury. I think it is a terrible concept that greatly inhibits a good shirt's selling capability just by pitting it against something super popular.
  • Load More Comments