Back to forum
rss 88 weeks ago
Hey Teefurians! I had this "unoriginal" idea in my mind for so long.. thank god I found the time to finish it off... Here it is!

Zombies on Abbey Road

Do I stand a chance to go for print? Any ideas/suggestions to improve the artwork?

Thank you :)
8Comments
    88 weeks ago
    Awwwh I really like it! :D I'd buy it :) I love how clean it is.

What print company are the shirts on the side, they look like American apparel, just wondering, by the way. xD
    88 weeks ago
    Personal opinion - I would remove the sound effect. I think it breaks the clean look a bit.
    88 weeks ago
    Are all 4 of them zombies? And if so, I would lose the chainsaw because zombies can't use tools and the chainsaw is the "go to" zombie killing weapon. The only other thing I would say is to make the arms more different, especially with the two on the left. I really do like this shirt tho.
    88 weeks ago
    @McAwesomme Yeah you were right, American Apparel :)

@fahsky ...I was a little bit sceptical about the text too.. Gotta hear some more opinions about this .. but thanks for pointing this out.

@bhull111... I'm a huge Resident Evil fan and I had in my mind this type of Zombies (holding weapons, axes etc) about the hands.. Yes I think I can improve them (i'll try to).. even though it's kinda hard to make them look "good" from this angle.. :( Thank you so much for your feedback!
    RE4.jpg
    88 weeks ago
    SOULTHROW said:
    @bhull111... I'm a huge Resident Evil fan and I had in my mind this type of Zombies (holding weapons, axes etc) about the hands.. Yes I think I can improve them (i'll try to).. even though it's kinda hard to make them look "good" from this angle.. :( Thank you so much for your feedback!
    *pic*

If that's the case - please make the leader zombie the silhouette of Dr. Salvador! :D

...even though RE4 is in Spain, not in London.
    88 weeks ago
    I would loose the vroom vroom besides that I think it is a great shirt
    88 weeks ago
    I would get rid of the chainsaw zombie in front and replace him with a person either running from them or tripping as they get him.
    88 weeks ago
    If the words were removed this would be an instabuy for me.