Back to forum
rss 102 weeks ago
Hi awesome people! This is gonna be my third tee submission ever, yay! But I am still pretty unsure about it so I wanted to get some input (if you would be so kind please and thank you :D) Questions are; do the birds look wierd? The one person who's seen this says the beaks look odd somehow but he doesn't know how... Ok look at the pic then read the next question below...

Did you see an apple or a poisonous apple?
6Comments
    102 weeks ago
    a bit morbib but if you really want it to be a poison apple one of the birds might need to be keeled over. the beak on the top might be opened a tad... it looks sort of pasted on.
    102 weeks ago
    Ooh I like the poisoned bird idea, I will try that next. In my mind the morbidity is the whole point of the composition, I guess I'll just have to see if it gets picked. And I'll see what I can do about the beak. Thanks RiteGuy!
    102 weeks ago
    The disney style birds are super cute! But the beaks do look a little weird. To me it's mostly the bottom-left bird's beak curving a little unnaturally around the (what I'm assuming) is a bit of apple. Also, them still being cute eating a poisonous apple makes it look like just a dirty apple instead. Lol. RiteGuy's idea of a bird keeled over will keep the morbid feel to the design, but I feel like it would lose its Disney touch. Maybe instead it could be one of the birds looking that sickly, green nauseous that kid cartoons do?
    102 weeks ago
    That woul work as well my only thought is this just looks like a regular apple getting eaten I see the green haze but I wouldn't be sure if that was just design or poison. something to make you Know the apple is poisoned.
    101 weeks ago
    Thank you guys! I think I'm going to try a sickly bird and maybe do something more to the apple to make it look deceivingly delicious on the outside but horrible on the inside. This one's feeling a little tough :(
    But I do have another design I would like some input on and so as to not create another thread I'll tag it on here. Game of Thrones!! What'dya think?!!
    185455_399501930108470_1863165316_n.jpg
    91 weeks ago
    to be fair I don't watch the show. Thiss design is a tad wordy for me... but again a GoT fran might appreciate it more