Back to forum
rss 89 weeks ago
Something I did about a week ago and posted it under my normal Warbucks thread but didn't get any feedback on it so I decided to take a chance any post it on it's own in hopes to hear something... positive or negative. It's my first Adventure Time and Nightmare design. I've already submitted it and hoping for the best. Still haven't been able to break into print with TeeFury.

Photobucket

Thanks guys.
36Comments
    89 weeks ago
    This would be an instabuy for me O.O
    89 weeks ago
    Love it!!!
    89 weeks ago
    Great. Thank you guys! I'm hoping the TeeFury gods think so too!
    89 weeks ago
    yesyesyesyesyesyes
    you are a genius.
    89 weeks ago
    Wow. Thank you. I really think this would be a great shirt for TeeFury! But what do I know.... It's up to the people! 8) here's hoping!
    89 weeks ago
    There's been a lot Adventure Time designs lately, but I have to say the execution on this is tight. I hope someone picks it in time for Halloween.

On getting selected, I've seen the work you've been doing here and elsewhere and I feel it's only a matter of time. It will be well deserved. :)
    89 weeks ago
    I despise AT... but this would definitely be a tough decision great work
    89 weeks ago
    Thank you gentlemen... I really appreciate those words.

Chuffy - Much appreciated as I have followed your work as well for quite a while. Top-notch! I've been hitting TeeFury up for quite a while now and I was hoping something would catch by now... but no luck. I have certain designs that I feel are really strong, but just thought this design was a really good fit for Teefury. I guess we'll see. It's been about a week... MJ? Jimiyo? Waiting for my shot at the BIGS!

Rite - Wow, thank you. That is a strong statement and I really appreciate that.

Thanks everyone!

Sincerely,
    The benchwarmer
    89 weeks ago
    This I absolutely LOVE! It would be an insta-buy for me. Agree with Chuffy, your day will come & I will be there credit card in hand rooting you on & paying for it!
    89 weeks ago
    Thank you, Peggy! I hope you get the chance.
    87 weeks ago
    Here's another I thought had a great chance for TeeFury but nothing. Very disappointing.
    87 weeks ago
    I wish you would sell this somewhere else! I tried my hand at a NBC/Adventure Time mash and it was nowhere near as amazing as this!
    87 weeks ago
    Thank you so much. That's really nice to say and I appreciate it. I can't advertise on here but check out my art page and I'm sure you will a place to pick it up. ;)

http://m.facebook.com/?w2m&refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2F&_rdr#!/profile.php?id=176936075748644&__user=658145034

Let me know if you have any other questions or problems. Maybe TeeFury will surprise me!
    87 weeks ago
    Very cool!
    87 weeks ago
    Thanks, Micheal.
    87 weeks ago
    Why isn't this a shirt yet??
    87 weeks ago
    This...is...(high pitch) AWWWESOME!!! FURY! Shirt this one STAT! :-D
    87 weeks ago
    Thanks for the support guys. I'm really glad you like it. I'm very happy with the way it turned out. Still waiting to hear something.... I hope.
    87 weeks ago
    Love Nightmare before Christmas but I don't get all the AT MashedPotatoes. I don't watch the show so probably won't ever buy one. :(
    84 weeks ago
    Well no word from Teefury on the design so I guess it's a no go. Moving right along...
    84 weeks ago
    Hey guys! If you have a moment, please check out and like my art page. I'd appreciate it!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Warbucks-Design/176936075748644?ref=hl

Thanks!
    84 weeks ago
    I'd buy this so fast! Uhh this is glorious!
    83 weeks ago
    This one is really great, it a shame they haven't picked up any of your designs yet. You have really good stuff. I'm having just as much trouble getting them to print any of mine haha. Don't give up, best of luck to you

-Sam
    83 weeks ago
    Thanks guys. Yeah. It's very discouraging. I don't think I'll ever make the TeeFury cut. I see a lot of the same designers getting printed over and over again... granted its very good work but I see tons of other great work on the forums by artists that never make it. I'm probably hurting myself by saying it but I would like to get printed one day on here and see some of you in the forums get printed as well. I wish I knew why some really great stuff gets over looked. Sorry TeeFuru but getting really let down.
    83 weeks ago
    I've been thinking exactly the same thing.... they should put a little variety in there as far as different artists.... I wish i knew the secret to getting picked, because the people who get printed are getting printed over and over again. It's good to know I'm not the only one who is feeling this way.
  • Load More Comments