Back to forum
rss 91 weeks ago
Just submitted this design! Feedback? Would people wear this? Don't pull punches, it's my first submission.
Photobucket
50Comments
    91 weeks ago
    Yes, people would definitely wear this. I really really like the Finn/Garth character, as well as your line work. It is very clean, and well done.
    91 weeks ago
    If this shirt gets printed I will not only respect Teefury 100 times more, but I will buy 2. the design is so clever and the art work is beautiful!
    91 weeks ago
    This is really great. Finn's hair is perfect for Garth. I would buy it!
    90 weeks ago
    I would need to order 7 of these shirts because i would wear it everyday. In fact if you don't make it I will be forced to print out a low resolution transfer and put it on a tee myself. Please make this. Please.
    90 weeks ago
    This tee shirt is SO f'n AWESOME dudes! You print this bad boy and I'll wear it till the f'n picture welds itself to my 12-pack abs!!
    90 weeks ago
    This is perfect, hope it prints!
    90 weeks ago
    Thanks for all the positive feedback guys! There have been a lot of good Adventure Time mash up shirts, so I hope it still gets considered.
    90 weeks ago
    Just a thought, but what if you wrote "Party Time" in the "Adventure Time" font? Maybe replace the sword in the original logo with a guitar?
    90 weeks ago
    mephias said: Just a thought, but what if you wrote "Party Time" in the "Adventure Time" font? Maybe replace the sword in the original logo with a guitar?

I completely agree. I think that touch would make it a guaranteed pick. Great work for a first design, TheSavageSon.
    90 weeks ago
    This really, really needs to happen.
    90 weeks ago
    So many Adventure Time shirts lately, both submitted and actually printed. I wonder if that makes my chances better or worse?
    90 weeks ago
    Oh my god I'd love to wear this.
    90 weeks ago
    Yes. This needs to happen. But I agree with the posters saying that it needs some kind of sword-like item, and I'm not crazy about the background-colour.
    90 weeks ago
    I'd buy it!
    90 weeks ago
    yonobij said: Yes. This needs to happen. But I agree with the posters saying that it needs some kind of sword-like item, and I'm not crazy about the background-colour.

I needed some sort of dark grey as the tee color to stretch out my 6-color minimum. which of the other colors would you suggest? I know TeeFury hates white.
    90 weeks ago
    TheSavageSon said: I needed some sort of dark grey as the tee color to stretch out my 6-color minimum. which of the other colors would you suggest? I know TeeFury hates white.

Ah, I forgot about the limit. Out of those, maybe the grey is the best. I dunno, it's hard. I guess that's why I don't design shirts, I just buy them. ^^
    88 weeks ago
    omg its making me weep i love it so much i neeeeeeed it in my life :')
    88 weeks ago
    I would personally like it better without any text. I prefer shirts with just pictures on them, unless the text is done really well, and to some people "party time" might just come across as cheesy.
    88 weeks ago
    mathemathical.
    88 weeks ago
    ps i can spell... i can't type.
    88 weeks ago
    Tikicobra said: I would personally like it better without any text. I prefer shirts with just pictures on them, unless the text is done really well, and to some people "party time" might just come across as cheesy.

This makes sense, and it helps that doing the "Party Time" in the Adventure Time font with a guitar isn't giving me an easy time. I can't get it to look quite right.
    88 weeks ago
    TeeFury needs to print this IMMEDIATELY. So awesome!
    88 weeks ago
    OMG Please! please! please! inwant this one soooooo badly! ❤❤❤
    88 weeks ago
    Waaannnnnttttt.
    88 weeks ago
    Photobucket
    Here it is without "Party Time"...

Photobucket
    ... and here it is in white. Feedback? Does it lose something without the "Party Time!"?
  • Load More Comments