Back to forum
rss 277 weeks ago
i ordered the r-2 decaf shirt back on the.... 19th of january and it still hasnt come. ive written to teefury but i still havent gotten it. does this happen often or what?
18Comments
    277 weeks ago
    thanks. i really really love the shirt. hopefully it will come soon...
    277 weeks ago
    nope its not coming. teefury emailed me and they dont have anymore. i have a credit but i really wanted that shirt. i want to cry :'(
    277 weeks ago
    Sorry to hear about that. :\

You should check out teetrade.com and see if somebody somewhere has one up for trade/sale.
    277 weeks ago
    thanks i will.
    277 weeks ago
    Just wanted to correct, it's teetrade.org.
    277 weeks ago
    thanks
    277 weeks ago
    i've had 6 "lost in the mail" since December"
    276 weeks ago
    pft, same here, and srsly, i really liked the damned tee :(
    276 weeks ago
    oh, did i mention that, I CANT FIND IT ON TEETRADE.ORG?
    276 weeks ago
    awww. thats smurfs you guys. holy smurf 6! jeez. did you write to them and stuff and get credits? anyways i think i may just make my own r-2 decaf shirt. my moms and artist and great with fabric paint so i may just get my shirt in the end.
    276 weeks ago
    There should be a way to pay more for shipping so GD smartpost can't get their smurfed little hands on my shirts...
    276 weeks ago
    In the service tab, I read this: if you are in a huge hurry and would like more shipping trackability you could spend a little more to get FedEx Ground for $7 and you should get your tee in 5-7 business days.

You might ask about that Undertow. If I decide to buy again (I'm kinda afraid to buy shirts now because I seem to have a postal thief) I want to go that route too. I need to bypass the USPS.
    276 weeks ago
    imo they should get some others to do the delivery, fed ex, ups, etc. D;
    usps seems to be made of.... fail.
    276 weeks ago
    i had that happen to me one time, it hadn't come and it was like a week and half past notice. i emailed them. and they found it lost at a sorting station. they sent it to me (and it came within 2 days after that), and returned my shipping charges. if it happens again, email them right away. :)

i'm sorry you didn't get yours. :(
    276 weeks ago
    pfft, i dont know if there's any other way of getting the same tee now. really liked the tee by erinlee (i think) >.>
    276 weeks ago
    it has sorta just happened to me
    usually when I order shirts from here, my tracking info is up within a couple of days
    but in the case of my Zobama shirts, I still haven't received any tracking information

i hope everyone gets the tees they are missing or find the ones that they want
    276 weeks ago
    if its that easy, i wont even be unhappy about it >: