Back to forum
rss 90 weeks ago
Can anyone give me some info on how much stretch the girls shirts have? are they the same material as the guys or the more stretchy "baby-doll" type? I cant tell from the picks so I've been ordering guys but I prefer girl cuts but then I dont want to order a girl cut and have it be too small and not be able to reorder..... Ive got rather "large tracks of land" so even the girls XL would need a good bit of stretch

2Comments
    90 weeks ago
    Having just compared the men's TeeFury shirt I'm wearing today directly against a women's TeeFury shirt, the women's is quite a bit stretchier. At least twice as stretchy, maybe more.

Mrs Chuffy has no problems with the stretch of women's TeeFury medium shirts. She has a large bust and a small waist (about 10" difference), so there's no way a men's shirt of a similar size would stretch that difference.

You could pinch in and stitch the side seams of a larger men's shirt for a form fitting shape. This is what Mrs Chuffy says, probably as an excuse to steal my spare shirts for herself.

Hope this helps.
    90 weeks ago
    I purchase a women's XL and honestly, while the shirts stretch a bit, I find myself wishing I had a little more room. It fits perfectly everywhere else. I'm a DD, if that helps. If I wear a guy's shirt, it's okay in the bust but too big everywhere else. Plus the men's cut feels unflattering. You'd have to tailor it a bit. Just my experience.