Back to forum
rss 90 weeks ago
My submissions to TeeFury for July 2012

You may need to refresh the page once or click the image links if you don't see any pictures

Fans of 'The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy' will no doubt pick up the reference in the design below. If you have the good sense to always carry a towel and know that it's probably better if you don't panic, then I hope you'll appreciate 'Hyperspace Bypass 42'.

Hyperspace Bypass 42 Link to Image
Hyperspace Bypass 42

'Do You Even Lift?' based on the DYEL meme is something of a diversion from my usual TV show and Movie parodies. I enjoyed hand drawing this design from scratch as fonts just don't behave like that without extreme coercion. :)

Do You Even Lift? Link to Image
Do You Even Lift
Top Tip: Pull the shirt up a bit over your mouth so it looks like you have a mustache. ;)
10Comments
    90 weeks ago
    Digging the H2G2 Chuffy.
    90 weeks ago
    Thankyou Chewie. Good to see you here again. :)

I have a number of new designs nearing completion which should be up for August. I'd taken a little break from designing which turned out to be a long one, but I've got half a dozen I'm working through right now and another 2 dozen that need to make it off my to do list.

In short, Chuffy is back. Always* ready to share a friendly word and give generous and fair feedback. :)

*except I'm in a hotel right now, so replies may be sporadic for the next 3 days
    89 weeks ago
    The hitchhiker's is an instabuy. I like the mustache shirt, but I don't wear yellow and I'm a girl. I can see it selling well though.
    89 weeks ago
    reeciekins said: The hitchhiker's is an instabuy. I like the mustache shirt, but I don't wear yellow and I'm a girl. I can see it selling well though.

Thankyou :)

I'll be buying a few Hitchhiker's myself when it gets printed (fingers crossed) as my best friend is a life long Hitchhiker's fan.

The yellow shirt is how I've chosen to display DYEL on my website, but when I submitted it a few days ago to TeeFury I suggested white or silver grey. Possibly heather grey would also work with it being kind of fitness related, although I know heather grey inspires both love and hate in equal measure (in my house anyway). ;)
    89 weeks ago
    I like the do you even lift would buy in a diffrent color.
    also would make a great singlet
    89 weeks ago
    TheInsane said: I like the do you even lift would buy in a diffrent color.

also would make a great singlet

I've asked to white or silver if selected. Funny that I was thinking this would look good on a singlet vest when I was drawing it. SingletFury.com? lol :D
    89 weeks ago
    I MUST have the Hyperspace Bypass t-shirt. Just take my money now! ;)
    89 weeks ago
    MN_Vixen said: I MUST have the Hyperspace Bypass t-shirt. Just take my money now! ;)

Thankyou. :)

All profits go towards "The Chuffy Center for Kids Who Can't Draw Good and Wanna Learn to Do Other Stuff Good Too". Most of our budget is spent on chewable pencils and that glue which is, so, frickin', awesome, to paint on your hands and peel off when it dries.
    89 weeks ago
    Zoolander! Awsome Chuff.
    80 weeks ago
    Was that Hitchhiker's Guide shirt ever printed? If I missed it, I will be quite sad...