Back to forum
rss 104 weeks ago
Pokemon Hunger Games. What do you think? Good, does it still need work, should I submit it?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
12Comments
    104 weeks ago
    I like it a lot!
    104 weeks ago
    My wife just looked at this and said she'd totally buy this. Awesome and clever design!
    104 weeks ago
    cute! I'm not a hunger games fan but I know a lot of people that would love this :)
    104 weeks ago
    Very clever. I think people will recognize the pokemon character, but the hunger games part might be a little harder to grasp. Maybe try making the whole thing gold colored?
    104 weeks ago
    I love the concept, but as Meromunc said - I'd try making it golden (I picrure Zapdos actually lol).
    104 weeks ago
    I would've used Moltres
    104 weeks ago
    Zapdos is a good idea, and Moltres wold be cool. I picked Lugia because one, I really like him, but mainly, two, Lugia is a very well known iconic Pokemon that even non big pokemon fans would know.
    104 weeks ago
    that's sick! I actually would get that!!
    104 weeks ago
    I think someone may have already submitted a hunger games/pokemon mash up using moltres around the time the film came out, so Lugia was a wise choice.

The design is really nice, and the colouring of the ring is nicely done to look pokebally.
    104 weeks ago
    its adorable!
    But id go for a zapdos too :3
    103 weeks ago
    Submit it two of my favorite things.
    103 weeks ago
    Awesome design, you HAVE to submit this! Good luck and I hope to see this on a shirt soon. I particually love the Pokeball ring, but perhaps make the top half a solid red to make it more obvious? Just a suggestion, but seriously- good work. :)