Back to forum
rss 92 weeks ago
Form what i've read on the forum, it takes a few weeks before you're notified if you design was accepted. If you're not accepted do they give any reasons or feedback at all? It would just be nice if they said something like it's not what we're looking for or denied because of copyright issues so you can know what was wrong about it and what you can change to possibly get it accepted later. Also, i have almost finished my first design and was about to get started on the next one but it has a lot of faces in it and i was wondering if i should make the faces detailed or keep them less detailed to avoid any issues?
7Comments
    92 weeks ago
    negative, they receive about 1200 submissions a month so they really can only respond to those picked I've read it can take up to 4 weeks. so some of my submissions are still in the fingers crossed area.
    92 weeks ago
    I shouldn't think you'd have issues with the amount of details in the faces, assuming you've drawn them and the like. As for style and quality of images, the best way to get feedback is probably to post them on here and hope that people respond.

The one time I've had anything accepted, they let me know after a couple of weeks, I tend to give up if it takes any longer though, but I'm impatient.
    92 weeks ago
    Thanks Rite and 50. I was also trying to think of the best way to post my designs here for people to comment about them.
    92 weeks ago
    I use Photobucket then use the given html code from their share link.
    92 weeks ago
    Thanks RiteGuyShirt. I check them out. I hope to post my first design and submit it for approval soon.
    92 weeks ago
    How likely is it that they'll pick a design that was submitted 2+ months ago? Do they have a waiting list of submissions they plan to feature that's several months long or do they just flip through the submissions quickly and trash ones that don't satisfy their whimsy on that particular day?
    92 weeks ago
    2 weeks is the average turn around time from submission to notification. It could be up to a month but past that it's a very slim chance.

No one knows the exact method to their madness other than the mad ones themselves. When you consider the volume they deal with, I can't seem them having a large maybe pile they are just holding off to the side just incase they can't find something better.