Back to forum
rss 105 weeks ago
Photobucket

I am trying to think of a Mario-like design when I thought of a Chain Chomp. I then tried to make it look all Pacman-like while the Mario Brothers have their bodies shaped similarly to the ghosts. Kind of a work in progress and something I just thought of today. Is it a good idea? Let me know what I could do to it to improve it.
7Comments
    105 weeks ago
    Nice idea, however I would give the chain chomp a pair of eyes if you can. Personally, I would do away with mario and luigi in their current form and replace them with a red and green ghost, with some small feature to identify them as the aforementioned brothers, hats, eyes, something like that?
    104 weeks ago
    chainchomp.png
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Alrighty, I made a revision based on the feedback that I got. I think it's starting to look a bit more Pacman and Mario like now.
    104 weeks ago
    mustaches I think... would solidify this idea... just my opinion though
    104 weeks ago
    Mustaches that look like the ghost's mouth would look nice. You might want to turn those grey circles into strokes so they look more like chain links. I didn't get the concept til the second image.
    104 weeks ago
    Photobucket

So for the past few days I've shown other people this design and they suggested that it would look better in 8-bit and I thought so too. So I changed it to an 8-bit like setting. :)
    103 weeks ago
    we have a winner I think
    103 weeks ago
    Does anybody think that they'll buy this at this rate? :)

What else should I do to it?