Back to forum
rss 92 weeks ago
Hi guys,

I haven't been on here in months but here's a new design that I've just submitted and thoughts are welcomed.

Big Alien Gorilla-Wolf Mother...

5Comments
    92 weeks ago
    That is awesome. If that was printed in Glow in the Dark ink, it would be incredible.
    92 weeks ago
    I think it's a great design and because i saw the movie i knew what it was before i read the words on the teeth. I agree with the50ftsnail that it would look great in glow in the dark ink. The only drawback to the design would be that it's success depends at least partially on how many people have seen the movie and are fans of it but other than that it's a great design.
    92 weeks ago
    Yeah, I guess Attack the Block is a relatively unknown English film. Definitely worth submitting though.
    92 weeks ago
    Thanks for the comments guys, yeah I think Attack the Block is one of those films that not many people may have seen but most of the people that have seen it really like it. The design is probably too minimal and obscure to be printed but I thought I'd submit it anyway and see what happened
    92 weeks ago
    I like the movie and i'm sure others who have seen it do as well. Good luck with your submission.