Back to forum
rss 91 weeks ago
I'm going to ask a total noob question... I haven't heard anything in about a week. Does that mean it was refused? Or still under consideration? Or lost in transit (which I've had happen before on another upload site)...
17Comments
    91 weeks ago
    takes about 2 weeks from what I've seen from printed artists they get about 1200 submissions a month.
    91 weeks ago
    Ahh well then no worries ;) Just wanted to check and see if I was living up to the 'Jinx'. Thanks!
    91 weeks ago
    Trust me I've submitted like 10 good designs nothing so far. But have to keep trying is all.
    91 weeks ago
    It can take a couple weeks to hear anythings since they have to go through so many submissions. 2 to 4 weeks is the standard timeframe. my advice would be once submittted dont waste time thinking about it. Take what you learned from this first submission and move on to the next design with the goal of improving your execution.
    91 weeks ago
    *chuckles* I have a full time job doing art of another kind so no big deal, was just a little curious about the time frame and if they tell people who didn't make the cut ;P Thanks for the advice though!
    91 weeks ago
    Hi all,

Just to add another first submission question. Does the 6 colours include the base tee?

Ta.
    Jon
    91 weeks ago
    No only printed ink...
    91 weeks ago
    I'm new here and I have a questions regarding submissions too ...

I don't understand the size.
    640 x 800 pixel is about 2in. for a 300 dpi images.

Should I submit a 100 dpi images and - if picked - they would request a higher dpi image?
    I'm not finding the answer on the forum so this thread seemed like a good place.
    Thanks.
    91 weeks ago
    I decided I was most likely answering my own question above and went ahead and submitted a 150 dpi image.

so no worries. :)
    90 weeks ago
    RiverbyNight said: I'm new here and I have a questions regarding submissions too ...

I don't understand the size.

640 x 800 pixel is about 2in. for a 300 dpi images.

Should I submit a 100 dpi images and - if picked - they would request a higher dpi image?

I'm not finding the answer on the forum so this thread seemed like a good place.

Thanks.

The 640x800 is for the version you submit for the TeeFury gang to check out. In order to make the 500kb file size limit they are asking for it in those dimensions and you'll likely employ the "save for web as" and reduce your dpi to 72. Of course, if you are doing your design in Photoshop, make it 300dpi, and make the canvas up to 15" x 19" for when/if they get back to you and want your .psd file.
    90 weeks ago
    Thanks Jestrada, I appreciated your feedback.

Now it's a matter of waiting ... ;p
    90 weeks ago
    I have only had one design picked up from Teefury, and it took about 2-3 weeks to hear back from them on that design. It then took about another 4 weeks until the sale date (Next Thursday).

Just keep trying and eventually one might catch their eye. I have submitted many design on this site, and so far just one yes.
    90 weeks ago
    So MightyRain,

Did you hear from them when it was a no go on your designs?
    87 weeks ago
    Well, its' been 25 days since I submitted a design and have not heard a word.
    Wouldn't you say it's pretty safe to assume it's a no-go for this site? I want to use it elsewhere.
    87 weeks ago
    RiverbyNight said: Well, its' been 25 days since I submitted a design and have not heard a word.

Wouldn't you say it's pretty safe to assume it's a no-go for this site? I want to use it elsewhere.

You always retain the rights to your work, so you can always use it wherever else you want to.
    87 weeks ago
    So... do they contact you with a no?
    87 weeks ago
    Jinxiea said: So... do they contact you with a no?

Nope. They only contact you if they want the design.