Back to forum
rss 93 weeks ago
I've submitted this design once and was greatly unsatisfied with how it turned out. I decided to improve on it and I say I'm a bit content with its outcome. Hopefully this improved version will be well accepted by its viewers.
Comments, tips, questions, and criticism are all gladly received so please don't hesitate if you want to share your opinion on this design.
Hope you guys like it.

Photobucket

And in case you care to see how the original looked like, check out This Hyperlink which will lead to the post on TeeFury's Forum.

Thank you for checking this Post out!
18Comments
    93 weeks ago
    that looks awesome, not even a big sonic fan but i'd buy that!
    93 weeks ago
    Thank you, shumaza, for the encouraging words.
    93 weeks ago
    That is an amazing design! You should be proud! For me, that would be an instabuy!
    93 weeks ago
    Excellent art! I'm sold!
    93 weeks ago
    I'm really glad you, AlphaHotel and debledsaw, liked it, and for the compliments. Thank you both.
    And debledsaw, and I saw some of your submissions and I really liked "Brain Bleach" and the design of "Carousel Boutique".
    92 weeks ago
    I WANT O_O
    92 weeks ago
    I love this design! Great work!
    92 weeks ago
    I would buy this! Looks awesome.
    92 weeks ago
    Thanks you guys.
    91 weeks ago
    Looks good!!
    91 weeks ago
    Super Radical, Very Creative, and Well Executed. Bravo
    91 weeks ago
    I really like this!
    91 weeks ago
    Happy you people appreciate it.
    91 weeks ago
    This is great!!

The one thing I noticed, and it might be because the image is small, is that sonic kind of blends into the black building directly behind him. I might change that.
    90 weeks ago
    Hmm.. Good point! Thought of that as well.
    I tried not to put to much blue highlights (I suppose that is what you would call them) on Sonic's suit. You can't fully see all of it because it is either cut off or too small to perceive. However I noticed that without some type of division, or contrast of some sort, he still blends in with the black of the building (which I think a dark crusader would go for, being camouflage and all).
    To me, I'm alright with it. But if others find it to be an issue, then I can modify it, no problem.

Thank you for your opinion and comment, heyboova.
    90 weeks ago
    This would be an Instabuy for me.
    90 weeks ago
    art looks great! My son, in particular, would love this one!
    90 weeks ago
    Sonic, and Batman really impacted my childhood. I'm glad that it seems to have had an influence on those of others and of your own child. Thank you.