So I've tried to submit a few things to be printed and haven't had any luck so I decided to post here and see if I can get some advice.

I'm not really sure what's wrong with these designs (possibly too many colors?) but they were both rejected since I didn't get a response back after submitting them.

Both of these are video game mash-ups. Let me know if you think anything needs to be changed.

Nerds Fortress 2

Nerds Fortress 2 Remade

Hylian Red

Hylian Red
6Comments
    106 weeks ago
    The Second one should be a milk add in my opinion... but other than that they're awesome artwork
    106 weeks ago
    What if I changed it to say "Premium Milk Stout" instead? Think that would work better with the theme?
    106 weeks ago
    I was just thinking they were famous for their milk. It's your design though so if you prefer it this way that's fine :) It's a very good piece of art.
    106 weeks ago
    Thank you RiteGuyShirt. I tried adding changing the text to say "Premium Milk Stout" and it looked a little weird. Do you have any suggestions for the Nerds Fortress 2 shirt?

106 weeks ago
    never played the game I think yur biggest issue with that design-wise is the fact you have two colors just sitting oposite each other maybe shrink a bit and back it look more like a box of nerds and you could maybe have a couple nerds standing around it?

The issue is you can't have a red or blue shirt with the current design because it'll mute at least one sid where as a different colored shirt would have a block of color just floating there.
    105 weeks ago
    I tried using the texture from the box art to make it look like the Nerds box but it looked messy and a little too crowded. I guess i could try to distort the image a little to make it look more like a box instead. I was planning on having the image on a black shirt but I understand how the design would look like it's just floating in the center.