I've been designing shirts for fun in my spare time and I'm actually fairly new to showing off my stuff publicly. Though I try to be as professional as possible, I'm still learning a great deal. So take a look and let me know what you think. If you want to see more I've put most of my designs over on my redbubble page: http://www.redbubble.com/people/charmerpantsoff/portfolio

X-Com -

Viva Ske La Tor-

Princess of Motivation-

Brain Bleach-

Castlevania Candle Company-

Carousel Boutique-

Ad Astra Rowing Team-

Thanks, in advance, for the feed back!

Sincerely,

Dan
9Comments
    93 weeks ago
    I like the X-COM design!
    93 weeks ago
    Thanks! I haven't seen many out there so I thought I'd send one in.
    92 weeks ago
    Those are some nice designs. I like the she-ra, cortex and castlevania designs the best. Are all your designs sold through redbubble or do you ever submit any here as well?
    92 weeks ago
    Glad you like them! I've submitted all of those designs. My redbubble page is:
    http://www.redbubble.com/people/charmerpantsoff/portfolio
    92 weeks ago
    Really like the "Brain Bleach" idea. Reminds me of Attack of The Show (don't know if that was what you were going for) and it's quite funny.
    Though at the same time it is kind of psychedelic to look at, "Carousel Boutique" also makes me want to look at it with all it's contrast. Good work on both of them!
    92 weeks ago
    Thank you JulgaTH! I thought the Brain Bleach idea was great but finding a font similar enough to the brand was like searching for the holy grail. The Carousel Boutique is a My Little Pony commission I did for my favorite redhead.
    92 weeks ago
    I love them! Good work. :) I too am a budding designer, but my work is nowhere as good as yours. The one thing i would say is to make sure your fonts are readable. Especially on the Castlevania and Carousel Boutique designs. But great ideas, and fantastic execution. I look forward to seeing these on tees here. :)
    92 weeks ago
    I knew something was weird about it.. I suppose it was the font.
    92 weeks ago
    Thank you for the compliment nurse_why and I agree with you that the fonts, on both, are difficult to read. Though I like that about the designs, maybe later I can go back and make them somewhat more visible.