Back to forum
rss 106 weeks ago
Why oh why are the majority of tees printed on black? I've passed on some really good designs because they were on a black tee...
4Comments
    106 weeks ago
    From a design standpoint, I can tell you that printing on a black or dark tee eliminates one of the screen options, since the shirt itself can be used for the outline of the image and the lines of your drawing. So that opens up more options when it comes to your other screens.

As a great big fat dork, I also lie to myself that black shirts are slimming.
    106 weeks ago
    Designers. They love to design on black.
    106 weeks ago
    I've wondered this too. if it's not black it's navy blue.. WHY ARE YOU SO SCARED OF YELLOW? PURPLE? GREEN? BROWN? Come on people.

I don't buy black tees anymore either, my wardrobe is ful of them already and it's so boring.
    106 weeks ago
    Like the others have stated above, designers love designing on black, and black really does go with everyone.

As much as I would love some more colorful designs, on the same token there are people who dislike the colorful shirts for whatever reason. Everyone can't just be happy, lol.

I love colorful and black shirts, and I'd buy more colorful shirts if they kept the same colors for both genders :/ the female color almost always looks off imo.