Back to forum
image zipper
rss 107 weeks ago
This is the place to request things you'd like to see at TeeFury!

Here are the ground rules:

- Posts should be about what you WANT to see, not about what you don't like and not about criticizing other people's ideas.

- Don't post images. Write out what you'd like to see instead.

- Don't request your own art. Even if someone is requesting something similar to your art, DO NOT post it. This is a place for ideas, not self-promotion.

- Have fun!
235Comments
    107 weeks ago
    - I would love to see a Eureka shirt in honor of the last few episodes of the last season
    - Ender's Game
    - More Mario
    - Harry Potter shirts that aren't mash ups
    - A nerdfighter shirt
    - Hitchhiker's Guide
    - Battlestar Galactica
    107 weeks ago
    I'd like to see a t-shirt with a mash up of LOTR and star wars, or something like that, or anything Pixar
    107 weeks ago
    there was a side art design of a Aliens Bio Scan design that would be brilliant...

more glow in the dark designs please...
    107 weeks ago
    I would love to see a robin sparkles shirt :)
    107 weeks ago
    Three suggestions:

1) A "tour" shirt of Big Mountain Fudgecake from King of the Hill. Of course, the only places they "toured" was in Arlen, and most were TBD.

2) An advertisement for Stelio Kontos from the Bully for Steven episode on American Dad. The marketing tag could read "We'll get those 'oranges' up those stairs" (or something of that nature, a reference to Steve hiring Stelio to beat up Stan when he "couldn't get oranges up those stairs")

3) A Star Wars and Trailer Park Boys character meld. Bubbles as CP30, Ricky and Julian would both be Chewbacca (a references to both of them dressing as Chewbacca during the Halloween 1977 episode), Randy and Layhe as possibly Vader and the Emperor, etc. An artists would probably have a better idea than I, but it sounds like a fun shirt.

Thanks!
    107 weeks ago
    A Robin Sparkles shirt is a great idea!
    And also, more Harry Potter tees, but not mash-up ones
    107 weeks ago
    Something (or more things, I'm new to the site) to do with the following movies; Wargames, Serenity, Real Genius, Back To The Future, Underworld, Terminator, Zombieland, Weird Science...

TV shows; Square Pegs, Battlestar Galactica, Firefly, Buffy, Jack of All Trades, V, Terminator Sarah Connor Chronicles, Stargate, Alias, Farscape..

sorry, I'm a sci-fi junkie.
    107 weeks ago
    I would LOVE an Eureka shirt as well!
    107 weeks ago
    kriat said: - I would love to see a Eureka shirt in honor of the last few episodes of the last season

- Ender's Game

- More Mario

- Harry Potter shirts that aren't mash ups

- A nerdfighter shirt

- Hitchhiker's Guide

- Battlestar Galactica

I got on today for the sole purpose of suggesting a Eureka shirt. Glad to know I'm not alone.
    107 weeks ago
    -A "serious" Snape tee - I have Planet of the Snapes, but I'd love one that was more arty, less humor.

- Last month someone mentioned Carnivale. OMG I'd buy that so fast. Yes yes yes.

- Deadwood. Instabuy

- More Labyrinth

- More Sherlock

-More Breaking Bad

-Another Mad Men shirt

- Usual Suspects

- A Ninth Doctor shirt would be awesome.
    107 weeks ago
    And also Hannibal Lecter shirts. I would love that so much. I'd buy two for me and one for a gift.
    107 weeks ago
    - MORE DOCTOR WHO
    - Cute Mario Brothers
    - Reference shirts
    - Harry Potter
    - Star Trek
    107 weeks ago
    stars321 said: I would love to see a robin sparkles shirt :)

This would be LEGEND - wait for it - DARY! *O*
    107 weeks ago
    Need more Parks and Recreation shirts of any kind mostly Ron Swanson!
    107 weeks ago
    Maybe some more book-based shirts? Also: Doctor Who, maybe a Lost shirt, and I wouldn't mind anything that deals with space!
    107 weeks ago
    PLEASE something Lord of the Rings! Or something Resident Evil.
    107 weeks ago
    OH! Almost forgot-someone please do a Walking Dead Tee.
    107 weeks ago
    I'd really like to see some Supernatural stuff, more Community shirts and Avengers!
    107 weeks ago
    Harry Potter

Butterflies
    107 weeks ago
    Super heroes mash up with Regular Show
    107 weeks ago
    Gonna request Dragonball/Z again!

Marvel heroes!
    A Song of Ice and Fire!
    Firefly!
    Okami!
    106 weeks ago
    An Encom tee in red 1982 letters on the diagonal. The letter M continues wrapping around the word, just as the original, goes up over the left or shoulder, gradually turning blue, becoming Encom on the back side in blue 2010 letters.
    106 weeks ago
    I'd like to see a MLP: FIM x Sailor Moon MashedPotato. I'd also like to see something inspired by Fatale. If you haven't read it it's an awesome comic. Also with the new 'Before the Watchmen' just coming out, I'd really love a Silk Specter or Night Owl shirt.
    106 weeks ago
    Please calm down with all of the Doctor Who shirts.

Game of Thrones would be amazing.

Arrested Development references would be instant buy.
    106 weeks ago
    Please calm down with all of the Doctor Who shirts.

Game of Thrones would be amazing.

Arrested Development references would be instant buy.
  • Load More Comments