Back to forum
rss 94 weeks ago
Ok so i have a design that i wana enter but it has 8 colors but i can get it down to 7 my question is if i leave one color blank can i specify the shirt color so it can show through, basically using the shirt color as a 7th color?
6Comments
    94 weeks ago
    i chould realy use the help :(
  • image zipper
    94 weeks ago
    When we talk about color limits, we're talking about ink colors :) The shirt color is not included in that total.

For instance, if you used red, white and blue ink on a black shirt, that would count as three colors because we'd screenprint red, white and blue ink.
    94 weeks ago
    awesome :D now do i add the the shirt colors i want to the submission or do leave the background blank?
  • image zipper
    94 weeks ago
    The background color of the art should be the shirt color you intend to use, though if TeeFury elects to print it we may adjust the shirt color.
    94 weeks ago
    awesome!!! :D i shalt send it in soon i hope u guys like it XD it may be bit of a throw back. Thanks Teevil
    93 weeks ago
    Really background color is white and if you use three different color like green, red and blue then it will be count three color .
    Thanks