Back to forum
rss 94 weeks ago
Hey guys what do you think about my new vector to short design? If you like it help me get it curated ;P

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
12Comments
    94 weeks ago
    OH.... MY.... GLOB! IT'S BEAUTIFUL!!! What does it say?
    94 weeks ago
    i love it and would definitely wear it but i wouldn't be surprised if it had already been done only because the idea is a little obvious. i personally would prefer it without the text. good luck!
    94 weeks ago
    it says "gameboy" cuuuuute!
    94 weeks ago
    notashrimp16 said: it says "gameboy" cuuuuute!

yup it says gameboy in korean. I thought it was done too I did hours of searching and did not find it :)
    94 weeks ago
    The artwork is great! However, I'm not sure places would be able to print it because of the use of 'Game Boy Color'. Maybe if you change it to 'BMO Color' or maybe 'Game BMO Color', it might have a better chance to be accepted. Plus, I think using 'BMO' might help solidify the parody a bit more. Great work!
    94 weeks ago
    was thinking the same but it already says bmo at the side haha
    94 weeks ago
    You could always make BMO stand for something. For some reason they spell out Beemo on the internet, not sure if that is official or why people take the time to type Beemo instead of BMO.
    93 weeks ago
    Yeah true like "Be More Oldschool" haha
    93 weeks ago
    hahaha that's funny i submitted this one the same day i guess: http://mekazoo.tumblr.com/post/26088154552/portable-time-by-mekazoo-tees-and-hoodies-are
    92 weeks ago
    bump, any suggestions?
    92 weeks ago
    I would definitely buy it, but you should change the logo from Game Boy to Game BMO
    92 weeks ago
    ekiechi said: I would definitely buy it, but you should change the logo from Game Boy to Game BMO

agree