Back to forum
rss 107 weeks ago
Hey, y'all. I'm Dan and I'm new here to Teefury. This is a design I made a couple months ago and I finally got up the chutzpah to submit it. Hopefully it's posted soon! I'm rather proud of it.

I'm also working on a companion piece called "World of Pain," which I'm pretty ambivalent about. The idea was fun, but I haven't heard good things from my wife yet. Let me know if I should post it!

Anyhoo, here's "Mark It Zero!"

11Comments
    107 weeks ago
    Let me know if the image isn't showing up for you guys. I'm getting a lot of 403 errors from my logs, even though I thought I fixed the problem.
    107 weeks ago
    Very nicely designed! I'm not so sure of the reference though.
    107 weeks ago
    Thanks! It's from Big Lebowski. So is the other one I'm working on.
    107 weeks ago
    Smokey, this is not 'Nam. This is bowling. There are rules.
    107 weeks ago
    Okay, so since I've had a question about the reference, is this too obscure? Also, does anyone else think it looks like an airsoft/BB gun or does it work just fine? Thanks!
    107 weeks ago
    I knew right away. I think it's a very quotable movie and fans are pretty die-hard. So I think they'd get it.
    107 weeks ago
    I need to order one and wear it to Lebowski Fest here in a couple of weeks.
    107 weeks ago
    not a fan at all of the movie,hwoever they've had Lebowski shrts sell pretty well for them I think Teefury is pretty awesome because they're so niche. smething for everyone!
    106 weeks ago
    This design is sweet! Good luck with submission, i would love this as a shirt. Keep it up danballbrand!
    105 weeks ago
    Thanks, nurse_why!

There might be other places you can find the shirt. :)
    104 weeks ago
    Cool idea, but adjust the geometry of your letters. Draw a line from the bottom of the slide ribs out and you'll see it's like the gun twists weirdly.