Back to forum
rss 108 weeks ago
Looking for some feedback. What do you guys think?

Thanks!

Greyjoy Tattoo Tee Design
6Comments
    108 weeks ago
    Cool design.

Only problem is that Greyjoy is the worst and I don't think I'd want to wear his shirt!
    107 weeks ago
    I love it. Would buy one of these tees for every house, even the lannister's because based on this design you'd make it pretty cool. Love the inclusion of their words, that really puts it over the top.
    107 weeks ago
    I love this and even though I really dislike Greyjoy, I'd be soooo tempted to buy it. Please make more of the other houses! PLEASE
    107 weeks ago
    Brilliant design! I do love Greyjoy, too. Not quite sure about the kraken's eye, looks a bit too big. Otherwise... I'm considering actually getting this inked on my arm, that's how cool it is.
    106 weeks ago
    Is that an event from the book that people who have only watched the tv show wouldn't know about? If so, I wouldnt buy it cause its a little spoilerish. Sorry, just my opinion.

But it does look really cool and I like the design.
    106 weeks ago
    Thanks guys! @Kulebri if you get this inked please post pics - that would be awesome! @SeanIRL it's not anything from the books (I haven't read them) just thought it'd be cool to do a classic sailor tattoo design with a bit of a twist. Thanks again for all your input.