Back to forum
rss 95 weeks ago
Hey guys,
Just submitted my Steamboat Willie/Trashboat Rigby MashedPotato. Looking for some input!

9Comments
    94 weeks ago
    Where did this come from? Haha. This is great you took an idea and expanded it into so much more.
    94 weeks ago
    thanks mikey! Just a big fan of Regular Show, and I love the Trashboat episode. Trashboat Rigby just triggered Steamboat Willie in my head, and I was like "Hey, i can make that!"
    94 weeks ago
    now that I'm re-reading the last post, my sarcasm meter is reading off the charts...
    94 weeks ago
    i love it, I'm always looking to but regular show/adventure time shirts on teefury! My only criticism would be the eyes. I think they need some white to finish off the look.

Keep up the good work
    94 weeks ago
    thanks matt! i just purchased today's shirt (the sonic regular show shirt), but I'll add some white to the eyes and post up a fix up. thanks for the comment!
    94 weeks ago
    LOL this is awesome!

Trashboat Rigby is prob my fav episode. I agree with the comment about the eyes. Also just a side note, you may want to put even just a single 'H' at the end of the o's. Whenever I see it, it's always 'oooooooh'. Plus, if you aren't familiar with the saying you may just think its oooooo like a ghost sound.
    94 weeks ago
    thanks for the great comments guys...i added white to the eyes ala mickey and added the H to the end. Thanks very much!

trashboat_rigby2.jpg
    94 weeks ago
    sorry for the spamming guys, but made a couple of color corrections on rigby's tail and mordecai's beak.

Coincidentally, if anyone knows how to edit posts, i'm all ears :)

trashboat_rigby2.jpg
    94 weeks ago
    Looks awesome!!!