Back to forum
rss 109 weeks ago
I decided to do a mash-up of Avatar: The Last Airbender and Adventure Time. Here it is:

Which shirt color looks the best? Would any other colors look better? How does the design look?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!
11Comments
    108 weeks ago
    looks great! i like blue the best personally. the only thing that looks a little weird to me are his hands. that might just be me though. good work.
    108 weeks ago
    Blue looks nice, but I wouldn't buy it on blue.. it seems like a children's shirt haha. Perhaps white would be nice and add a bit more detail to Appa (or Jake...). If you REALLY wanted to go all out, you could make some kind of title that mashes Adventure Time and Avatar. Avature Time! :P
    108 weeks ago
    Rhymo said: Blue looks nice, but I wouldn't buy it on blue.. it seems like a children's shirt haha. Perhaps white would be nice and add a bit more detail to Appa (or Jake...). If you REALLY wanted to go all out, you could make some kind of title that mashes Adventure Time and Avatar. Avature Time! :P

I wasn't planning on adding text to the shirt. But as far as titles, I was thinking The Last Adventurer. I might do white, but I'm not sure how many people like white shirts.
    108 weeks ago
    I think this is a really cute idea! But I feel like it's missing something. I know you don't want to do text, so maybe just add some details or clouds or something. haha sorry I'm not much help with this
    108 weeks ago
    Some more color choices:

aang1copy4.png

aang1copy5.png
    108 weeks ago
    i think you should use the blue or the tan-ish background. maybe you could try putting the arrow on Appa?
    108 weeks ago
    Not a fan of either show however my two cents this design looks best on the red
    108 weeks ago
    I decided to add the text in:

aang2copy.png

Does it look good with the black caligraphy-esque letters?
    108 weeks ago
    personally think you were right the first time, just my opinion though....
    108 weeks ago
    Not sure, you might look around and see if any daily site has printed the word Avatar. James Cameron is a smurf and wouldn't let M night shamalamdingdong use the word Avatar so a daily site might steer away from that.

I would suggest making the design more than just Finn and Jake in someone else's clothes. You've surely noticed how popular that is to do now so you need to separate yourself from the others.
    108 weeks ago
    Try Bending Time.... although idk if people will be immature and make that's what she said jokes about it....