Back to forum
rss 109 weeks ago
Hello Teefurians!

It's been a while, and I miss getting a print here on my favorite tee site. So I have some designs cooking here. I know this is not facebook but if you can tell me what designs you like best to be printed just place your numbers.

1. Are You My Mommy?
2. Little Thronies
3. Life is Too Short (Droids)
4. Mystery Time
5. Nimbustrek

I highly appreciate your participation :)
follow me at my facebook for updates :)
www.facebook.com/zerobriant

Thanks!!
zerobriant

Please choose what you like :) infos on top.
28Comments
    109 weeks ago
    I Love the first one. (Are You My Mommy?)
    109 weeks ago
    I have been waiting to get "2. Little Thronies" since I first saw it a few months ago on FB. Little Thronies all the way and it would be an instabuy for me!!!
    109 weeks ago
    Love Mystery Time! :))
    109 weeks ago
    Little Thronies and Are you my Mummy(I'm always up for another Doctor Who shirt from you!)
    109 weeks ago
    squirt2601 said: Little Thronies and Are you my Mummy(I'm always up for another Doctor Who shirt from you!)
    hey thanks! *wink! those are my favs too.
    109 weeks ago
    DFTBAlex said: I Love the first one. (Are You My Mommy?)
    Thanks!! :)
    109 weeks ago
    KoreyL said: I have been waiting to get "2. Little Thronies" since I first saw it a few months ago on FB. Little Thronies all the way and it would be an instabuy for me!!!
    yeah it was on standby for a while.. i did make the throne pretty now :) and thanks!
    109 weeks ago
    skywayke said: Love Mystery Time! :))
    thank you skywayke!
    109 weeks ago

E
    109 weeks ago
    2!
    Little thronies.
    I love this.
    109 weeks ago
    I just watched that episode of doctor who last night! I love it lol. I really like all of them.
    109 weeks ago
    Are You My Mummy is my favourite.
    109 weeks ago
    Little Thronies is definitely number 1 - It's super cute & I love it!
    Mystery Team is number 2 - It appeals to young and old!

Great job zerobiant!
    109 weeks ago
    Gotta go with 5. Nimbustrek. I'm not sure I've ever seen a Futurama shirt on here, and that one's great.
    109 weeks ago
    Little Thronies is so cute! Also love the "are you my mummy?" design...that ep freaks me out every time i watch it!
    109 weeks ago
    zerobriant said:
    KoreyL said: I have been waiting to get "2. Little Thronies" since I first saw it a few months ago on FB. Little Thronies all the way and it would be an instabuy for me!!!
    yeah it was on standby for a while.. i did make the throne pretty now :) and thanks!

:D I was trying to show the hubby the design last night and was only able to show him the ones on FB. When I logged in here, I noticed the detail to the throne and I just have to say it looks AMAZING!!! I really, really, really need that shirt ;D
    109 weeks ago
    I would buy Little Thronies or the R2 shirt in a heartbeat! The Are You My Mummy? one is very well done, but that episode kept me up for a week, I don't know if I could wear it.
    108 weeks ago
    awesome thanks to your comments!! i hope the lords of teefury will notice this as well :)
    108 weeks ago
    Me too! I really need the "Are you my mummy?" shirt now!
    107 weeks ago
    Mystery time all the way. not a fan of doctor who but the "are you my mommy" print is pretty cool.
    107 weeks ago
    I really like #2. I like #1 as well but would love to see more Game of Thrones shirts. Love the colors and the style. Is the bird supposed to represent Lord Baelish (Littlefinger) or Lord Varys (both have little birds around the kingdom, or it that actually a house sigil? The show is excellent but it can be confusing with all these characters!)

I understand having the Lion in the throne but shouldn't it be stag with the crown in the Iron Throne? Joffrey Baratheon is biologically a Lanister but on paper he is a Baratheon (and most of the Kingdom believes that he is the son of King Robert)
    107 weeks ago
    #4 Mystery Time.

Scooby Doo wishes he was that cool.
    107 weeks ago
    Oh my god, its like all my favorite things/tv shows! I love and would buy all of them but the 2nd (I don't get it :/).
    106 weeks ago
    1, 3, and 5 would all be insta-buys for me. Great designs!
    106 weeks ago
    they are all awesome
  • Load More Comments