Back to forum
rss 109 weeks ago
A robot would have to be crazy to want to be a folk singer but you don't have to be crazy to like this design.

Hi, this will be my first submission to the site and I would like to know your opinions on the design and what feedback/suggestions you have on how I could improve it. Thanks!

bender mock up
bender mock up 2
9Comments
    109 weeks ago
    took me a minute it's funny
    109 weeks ago
    I like it, but at first I was thinking "where is the magnet then?"

I actually think it would look nice it the magnet was red at the bend-part so that it's more easy to spot.. But I'd probably buy it anyway.
    109 weeks ago
    Actually I had the same thought as weasley but I think I like the white it makes the joke not so slammed in your face...
    109 weeks ago
    Thanks for the feedback so far. I see what you mean about making the magnet but i think I share RiteGuyShirts opinion that the more subtle white may be the best option. I have made a few different versions shown below experimenting with the colour a bit (The original is also show just for comparison).

I think the black and red magnets may be too strong but I think the darker grey could work. The red design is quite different but I'm also considering it as it brings a bit of energy to the tee.

bender5

bender2

bender3

bender1

bender4

What do you think about these variations? Do you like them or think they could be improved. Or do you just prefer the original.
    109 weeks ago
    The second one the grey, it's still pretty subtle but adds a certain flair. I'd go with that one

the red is too bright though nice to see it for an informed opinion. and the last yellow on red... that's just diabolical.
    108 weeks ago
    I like the first design that is all white; maybe if you made just the tips of the magnet red?
    108 weeks ago
    Being not a fan of Futurama, I have only the design itself to work with in this but the traditional image of a horseshoe magnet is red with white stripes around the ends so I'd have to vote for that or the solid white design. Again, not really knowing anything about the show, it took me until the red design to understand the previous magnet comments. Not that color will persuade someone like me to buy a shirt for a fandom I'm not part of, just thought it would help to have a bit of design-implicit two cents, as it were. :)
    108 weeks ago
    Yeah, the red was maybe a bit too brite, but still nice. I like the dark grey one best for contrast.
    Also, love the red and yellow one (Im tired of all black and navy shirts), but you loose Bender a bit in it.

Love it either way, really hoping that you'll get this printed!
    108 weeks ago
    Thanks for the feedback guys. I've decided to submit the design as the red versions I think are too distracting and they grey while giving clarity to the magnet is more complimentary. Fingers Crossed.