Back to forum
rss 95 weeks ago
I've always ordered a women's medium in the past and they fit just fine, but the one I got recently is larger. Also, ordered a men's large a few weeks ago and it seems more like an extra large. Has anyone else had this experience? Trying to figure out if I should order a size down in the future.

Also I'm so very sad I missed the Amy Pond shirt while I was on vacation last week. Missing TeeFury really puts a damper on taking an internet-less vacation in the woods. I should have told the people who watered my plants while I was gone to keep an on on TF for me as well. :D
7Comments
    95 weeks ago
    I think it might be certain colors. Maybe they buy them from different places. My thomas the assult engine shirt is a MM but fits more like a large but the shirts before and after that fit right
    95 weeks ago
    Ah perhaps that's it. Guess in the future if the shirt is silver I will order a small.
    95 weeks ago
    I was wondering the same thing, since I just got my Fellowship shirt it. It was cut differently as well. No biggie, just wasn't expecting it!
    94 weeks ago
    Hey rubble, I just had the opposite happen to me. I received my Chat Noir de la Lune shirt in medium and it was significantly smaller than both of my other teefury shirts which were also medium but gray, Fellowship and Theatre de la Labyrinth. So perhaps you should order a size down for the black shirts?
    94 weeks ago
    I just received my Driver Shirt. Always ordered a Men' S. And it's something between M and L now :/

It's a black one, I own alot of black ones so it can't be just because of the different colour.

Already wrote to TeeFury Team. There's nothing under S so if the Size will always be like that from now on, it won't help me for the future..
    77 weeks ago
    Got the same problem here, sadly!
    My cookie monster cthulhu shirt fits well in Women's L.
    Now I got my Game of Thrones shirt with the Wall on it, same size, and it doesn't fit! It's so tight around my breasts that I can't breath properly! And it's at least 5 or 6 cm. longer than the cthulhu one.
    I'm seriously frustrated!
    72 weeks ago
    I had opposite effect. Got a Large and usually Medium fits fine, but Large was sooo small and snug!? Maybe boobs grew? lol