And a mock up

Photobucket.
17Comments
    96 weeks ago
    Sorry got cut off Photobucket :D
    96 weeks ago
    that is amazing I want it. now.
    96 weeks ago
    This is really great! A huge improvement from the previous iterations!
    95 weeks ago
    My only issue with this design is that I'm not wearing it on a shirt right now. I love this. Time to submit it!
    95 weeks ago
    I submitted yesterday and I'm hoping for the best :D Thanks for all the support
    95 weeks ago
    Good luck! I hope it gets printed, would buy one with the quickness.
    95 weeks ago
    Well, I haven't gotten anything for this submission :( I will try elsewhere.
    95 weeks ago
    It can take a couple weeks for them to get back to you they get lots of submissions
    95 weeks ago
    Wait at least 2 weeks minimum before giving up hope. I always wait a little longer than that but that's me.

I heard anothersite just had a mass exodus of Star Wars designs. This happen right after a wave of DCMA's were handed out to some of the big SW themed sellers on Redbubble. So don't get discouraged about the design, Lucas is just out for blood right now.
    94 weeks ago
    just noticed that my submission wasn't' the right dimensions. Silly me XD
    94 weeks ago
    I like almost everything about it except the subtext. A link to a long time ago? That's a serious stretch, dude.
    94 weeks ago
    A link to the past, A link to a long time ago.... I think it's an awesome pun
    94 weeks ago
    Hang in there with this one. It can take a little while, but I'm betting it will be worth the wait.
    92 weeks ago
    super!!!
    89 weeks ago
    I'm not sure if when they select art if artists are told to keep it under their hat but I'm still hoping on this one So freaking bad.
    89 weeks ago
    Wife was still signed in didn't notice lol. Point still stands I WANT this shirt!!
    65 weeks ago
    soteefury has shirts lined up through february any chance this is one of those? pretty please?