Back to forum
rss 110 weeks ago
Submitted this earlier today, would love to have a second teefury printing under my belt! Hope you guys like it.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
15Comments
    109 weeks ago
    I've not got into Game of Thrones yet, but either way I really like this design.

You've definitely got skills my friend, got my Bill the Butcher shirt last week, one of my favourite shirts for sure.
    109 weeks ago
    love this! very nicely done :)
    109 weeks ago
    Thanks, just realized his braid under the crescent got colored blue by accident, easy fix. Thanks for the kind words.
    109 weeks ago
    I'd buy this in a heartbeat! One of the better art nouveau designs I've seen recently. I like the mix of colors, too. As for suggestions, maybe include some larger sun, moon, and star shapes somewhere, since that's what the two call each other all the time.
    109 weeks ago
    Thanks!

I tried several color palettes and kept going back to this one, I really feel that the skintones pop and help things like his eyes stand out even more.
    109 weeks ago
    i don't watch the show, but i really like how this looks. Good Luck!
    109 weeks ago
    Thanks! You should definitely start watching, you're hooked in no time!
    109 weeks ago
    Would love a poster of this
    109 weeks ago
    Im actually buying a nice Roland Printer/Cutter in a few weeks! I'd love to be able to offer stickers like you occasionally see posted on the main page. I need to find out how you go about offering those things with your shirt offerings.

Hoping for some luck with the design submission!
    109 weeks ago
    My. God. This is the best GoT-shirt I've seen. Love it.
    109 weeks ago
    Thank you, would love if anyone could swing by and "like" my FB page, it's only a couple days old and I'm trying to ramp it up!

http://www.facebook.com/CorroseDesigns
    109 weeks ago
    This I love, just finished a Game of Thrones of marathon. They were a couple of my favorites. Great job!
    109 weeks ago
    Oh, wow, this is FANTASTIC. I would wear this so hard!
    109 weeks ago
    Thank you, thank you!
    16 weeks ago
    I've just seen thing and am completely in love with it. Have you subbed it anywhere else?