Back to forum
rss 96 weeks ago
Still need to add some stuff A Link to a Long Time Ago
20Comments
    96 weeks ago
    Got cut off a bit so here's the thumbnail
    A Link to a Long Time Ago
    96 weeks ago
    There is no Try-Force in this picture... see what I did there. (except the one on the sword.

Should the saber maybe be green or red... green probably since link wears all green And that's lukes lightsaber?

I like simple designs so I like this just the color of the blade to make the crossover a bit more... crossover..y
    96 weeks ago
    I would love to make the saber a different color but that means I have to get rid of a different color because I already have 6 colors... maybe I could make the zelda logo yellow or idk
    96 weeks ago
    or maybe i can get rid of the brown grip and just make it grey or green... hmmmm
    96 weeks ago
    I think you could change the grip color and still keep the theme.

For the record every time I see your profle pic I see bulgin eyes big mouth and striped body and automatcally jump to "Ah real Monsters" The girl one... drew a blank on her name O something.
    96 weeks ago
    ALinktoalongtimeago idk if this is better and im still working on the deathstar
    96 weeks ago
    It's a clever design, but I think it's too close to the actual Zelda logo get away with as a parody. I'm by no means an expert though.
    96 weeks ago
    Just throwing out an idea, maybe legend of Skywalker or Jedi instead of Zelda.
    It's good simplistic art, but really too close to the game to be proper.

You've got something. No debate there. The issue is it's not "there" yet. Keep working on it.
    96 weeks ago
    pattywagon might have something with Legend of Skywalker.

I think they may be right it might be too close for comfort it is however a freaking amazing design.
    96 weeks ago
    Photobucket. There :D
    I Used a font instead of drawing out skywalker becuase it is less of a pain haha, but since i did use a font i dont have the highlights and shadows that i had on the other one.
    I was talking to my brother and he said to use Leia instead of Skywalker because Zelda is a princess like Leia. Tell me what you think.
    96 weeks ago
    I think the Legend of Leia might be better. Right now, Skywalker looks to be too long and it looks strange because the letters are thinner. Also, by using Leia, you could reuse the E and the A from your Zelda version. You could slightly edit L in Zelda to look like an I, and then all you'd have to do is draw the L in Leia.
    96 weeks ago
    Thanks for the suggestion Ninja I will get to work on that as soon as possible
    96 weeks ago
    Thanks for the suggestion Ninja I will get to work on that as soon as possible
    96 weeks ago
    Photobucket :D
    This looks much better than Skywalker and Ninja's tips made it painless. Thank you :D. I'll work on that dreaded death star later.
    95 weeks ago
    http://chakru.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/shut-up-money.jpg
    95 weeks ago
    This really does look great! Just one small suggestion would be to make the L in Leia bigger than the rest of the letters (increase the height and width), similar to the Z in Zelda. That way, you can slide over the EIA to make it look a little longer, and then center 'The Legend of' and 'A link to a long time ago'.
    95 weeks ago
    I love the idea. I will be buying this for sure.
    95 weeks ago
    skaarson are you sure you don't strike me as a Zelda fan what with that avatar ;)

and Ninja is a freakin' artistic genius

Mikey can't wait for this shirt :)
    95 weeks ago
    Thanks :D I'm almost done with detail on the death star should be done sometime this week and off for submission.

I do have a question though. Can we submit an illustrator file .ai?
    95 weeks ago
    MikeyClothin said: Thanks :D I'm almost done with detail on the death star should be done sometime this week and off for submission.

I do have a question though. Can we submit an illustrator file .ai?

Not when you first submit it. Only jpg, png, and gif for the first submission. If they accept it, they would want design files, so I'd imagine illustrator files would work.