Back to forum
rss 97 weeks ago
Here is my latest submission. I titled it "The King's Cliffs". I don't usually like square or rectangular prints but I think this could look good. Of coarse Ice King is my favorite character plus I designed this so my opinion doesn't really count. Its very different from anything I've tried before and I would be interested to know what people think of it. Thanks!

Photobucket
4Comments
    97 weeks ago
    Normally I don't like rectangular designs either, but this looks really well done.
    97 weeks ago
    I really appreciate that. I'm hoping that to someone who isn't familiar with Adventure Time, it just looks like penguins lined up on the side of some cliffs and to people who are familiar, the ice king's face is the first thing they notice. I'm not too sure that idea came across but I'm still pretty happy with it. If nothing ever comes of it then I might revisit it again some time in the future.
    97 weeks ago
    I'm slightly familiar with the series and I do recognize the character. The minimalistic approach makes for a neat visual reversal and I like the subtle penguins in the mouth. :)
    97 weeks ago
    Thanks origamiP.