Back to forum
rss 278 weeks ago
Hey all! Here's a design I've been working on was hoping I could get some feedback from y'all on it.

Leme know what you think. I guess it could only go to DBH because of the size am I right? or would it be possible in any other places?
14Comments
    278 weeks ago
    Images didn't work... here they are:

timeBuildingsthumb.jpgtestinComp.jpg
    278 weeks ago
    Really love the concept and colors!
    In my opinion the large black part on the bottom is too heavy and distracting on the tee, esp. in the left version. I would lighten it up a bit, with something like having the darr parts be shaded so that you can still see some parts of the gray shirt; I think a sketchy, architect-like style feel would look very with this design.

I also think that it would be a good one for DBH :)
    278 weeks ago
    Ugh! Typos: *darr = dark, and missed the word *good in the last sentence.

Edit button, please!?!
    278 weeks ago
    its too much black to print on one shirt... not that it cant be done. find away to make this work ona black T and your gold. baby change your gradients to halftones
    278 weeks ago
    timeBuildingsthumbBLACK.jpg
    testinCompBLACK.jpg

How about this one? I'm not sure if I'm pleased yet but wanted to get your feedback. Also for the gradients, how does that work? Can printers do actual gradients or is it always just a really small halftone... I've never understood that.

Thanks a bunch everyone!
    278 weeks ago
    That's MUCH better!
    278 weeks ago
    i'm very much so enjoying that, particularly the one on the left
    278 weeks ago
    Ok then my question to you guys would be which placement do you think I should go for on my final submition?

And also, how exactly do I use these gradients, do they all have to be halftones or are actual gradients available? Just wondering because I have never worked with them for t-shirts.

Thanks everyone for you feedback it is very much appreciated!
    278 weeks ago
    i knew it would look better in black
    278 weeks ago
    I definitely like the placement on the left more.
    278 weeks ago
    I know a friend who would definitely buy this.

The placement on the left does look better.
    It's less cramped up top and gives the feel that the buildings are taller.
    278 weeks ago
    Ok guys I've submitted the design to DBH! Here's a link. Votes are always appreciated!

http://www.somewhereelse.com/vote/detail/49857

Thanks a bunch!
    278 weeks ago
    Voted!

I also really like your another design on DHB! Hopefully it'll get printed sometimes soon.
    278 weeks ago
    Voted! Good luck :)