Back to forum
rss 97 weeks ago
I figured there should be a thread for those of us with Teeshirt ideas but can't draw worth a dang ourselves lol. Personally I just want to be able to buy these shirts so if an artist sees an idea she or he likes go ahead and run with it.

Spawn Camping; Has the antihero Spawn literally in a tent with a fire and such.

The Doctor; A Mash up with Doc Browns hair Dr. Horrible's Goggles and Dr. Who's bow tie or scarf.

Skyrim Logo mashed up with skype logo

Peanuts Dr. Who mash up the doctor is in stand is blue and looks like the tardis.

I submitted these ideas but I think they got rejected because it was just badly done...

Smokey the bear with two heads sayng the NCR Wants you.

Wonkatania boat Rides ad.(Kind of like the slice of Life way back.

Dr. Hoot, an Owl dressed as the doctor.

The Triforce mixed with the all seeing eye

23Comments
    97 weeks ago
    Oh and a Twilight Zone, Twilight mash up could be fun.

I tried this on it's actually my profile pic I had a bigger version but same idea Twilight zone rings with the outermost being fangs mine had twilight zone font which said " Dimension of Vampires" Again though of you have an idea based on that run with it you guys are the creators I'm just some of these seeds bear fruit.

97 weeks ago
    Another one I submitted as an 8-bit version of an ox pulling the delorian a back to the future oregon trail crossover it said "Roads" on top "Where we're going we don't need roads" on the bottom. It was green but I think it would have looked cool in the red yellow orange. I would try this one again myself but sold my mac which had the paint program I used...
    97 weeks ago
    This idea might be a little too inside joke for teefury.... but something with the teefury bird with a mound of mashedpotatoes since this site's autocorrect loves the word mashedpotatoes.

Any one else has an idea they'd like done but has, like me, limited art ability is free to comment and artists who like some of these ideas or has a way of making them better, as well, is welcome to comment.

lol feel I'm just talking to myself.
    96 weeks ago
    So RiteGuyShirt I like those ideas they're pretty awesome
    96 weeks ago
    Thanks Man!.... now that I've made it awkward someone will comment lol

The Human Test gave me an idea. Might be a bit obscure The chicago skyline outlined in negative space a white bat Chikaka(From Ace Ventura he gets the chief to kneel by saying Chicago) (the human test was pretty much chicago.... that's where I got that lol
    96 weeks ago
    You do have some good ideas, unfortunately i cannot draw either.

but hey, someone else commented lol
    96 weeks ago
    Thank you, and thanks for the pity comment as I said once I started talking to myself I knew someone would show up lol.
    96 weeks ago
    Haha yeah, I've read through these a couple times since you posted it but I never commented simply because I have no artistic talent. But maybe the right person will see it now since it's been 'bumped' up. Good luck, I hope someone uses your ideas, and gives you credit of course.
    96 weeks ago
    another thought, pacman eating from the ghostbusters trap
    96 weeks ago
    I'm just going to keep going lol. As a reminder these ideas are for anyone to use and try I'm not asking for any compensation. (maybe a thank you in the interview :))

How about Khan from King of the Hill dressed as Kham from Star trek Or take it a step further the four guys dressed as

Hank:Kirk Bill:Scotty Dale: Bones and Boomhauer as Spock and Khan as well khan
    96 weeks ago
    Spawn, camping..... GENIUS! OP is a funny guy.
    96 weeks ago
    lol thanks.

here's another thought.

Goodfellas goonies cross over "HEY YOU WISEGUYS!"
    96 weeks ago
    from twilight zone, the "To Serve Man" book with a bag of Bath Salts on it.
    95 weeks ago
    A Hyneman and Hisenberg cross over bald men of science with awesome mustaches sounds like a natural to me.
    91 weeks ago
    mr. bubbles adam bubble bath!
    86 weeks ago
    an idea, a Transformers shirt with Megatron and Starscream with the tag "Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal".
    74 weeks ago
    Sonic the Hedgehog holding the sonic screwdriver in front of a Sonic Restaraunt with the caption "All Soniced up" or without the caption...
    74 weeks ago
    One more Vault Fitness (A Vault door with Fallout Boy's thumbs up coming out. A play on the "Planet Fitness" logo.)

Oh and Once again I'd like to point out that these ideas are all free I expect no money split at all 100 goes to the artist (Just a thank you in the comments)

You guys after all are the real artists I have the easy job of spouting ideas :)
    74 weeks ago
    is this what you had in mind for 'dr hoot'? Photobucket
    74 weeks ago
    Lol yeah something like that. However I think sadly I had seen a shirt like it in a sideart a few months back.

I tried making one in Paint and it was awful but then I saw someone else had already done it so I let that one go.

http://www.forevergeek.com/wp-content/media/2011/05/doctorhooshirt.jpg

Really cute too
    73 weeks ago
    big daddy(adam Sandler Movie cover) butreplace Sandler and the kid with Delta and Elenor
    72 weeks ago
    RiteGuyShirt
    Email me "[email protected]"
    I'll go splits with you but we need to chat!

Thanks

Sketch308
    71 weeks ago
    Youve got some great ideas RiteGuy, but unfortunately for the both of us, i cant draw either and ive got ideas too! Well good luck to ya!