Back to forum
rss 111 weeks ago
This is the place to request things you'd like to see at TeeFury!

Here are the ground rules:

- Posts should be about what you WANT to see, not about what you don't like and not about criticizing other people's ideas.

- Don't post images. Write out what you'd like to see instead.

- Don't request your own art. Even if someone is requesting something similar to your art, DO NOT post it. This is a place for ideas, not self-promotion.

- Have fun!
256Comments
    111 weeks ago
    Something ... neigh, anything with Bad Horse.
    111 weeks ago
    Back again with my monthly plea for some rule adjustments for Teefury.

Now, as I've said in past suggestion boxes, one possible way a lot of tension between Who-fans and Anti-Who folk would be relieved, is to implement a one shirt per-fandom, per-month rule. There are a couple benefits to this.

1. Reduced complaints from Teefurians who feel like they're being flooded by shirts of a certain fandom. At the moment, yes, this is Doctor Who.

2. Greater variety of shirts offered per month. This is an obvious one. Fans of certain fandoms that don't get a lot of love from the artists would have a better shot at seeing their fandom represented, and really, isn't that why we all came here in the first place?

3. Higher quality work done on each and every shirt. I'm not saying the current quality of shirts are bad, but I think that artists would step up their game even more if they knew they only had one shot per month to get their shirts represented, if it represents a fandom. This would be good for everyone, as it would encourage competition, and thus, better quality stuff is put out.

Again, this is just my humble suggestion. I realize it's easy to grab the low hanging fruit with the Dr. Who shirts right now. But you're losing faith from a lot of customers, and I personally know that I've passed up on some shirts here that I would have bought otherwise, but I just couldn't bring myself to support you guys when you keep churning out the same shirts and ignoring fan's pleas to stop. It's not asking for much.
    111 weeks ago
    Would love to see some Futurama or ghost nappa designs
    111 weeks ago
    Some day... A Wyld Sallyns band shirt will appear on this site...
    111 weeks ago
    Heathers/Veronica Sawyer

Ghost World/Enid Coleslaw
    111 weeks ago
    More Invader Zim shirts. There aren't enough on the internet. And hottopic is overpriced.
    111 weeks ago
    for me a cool tee with an amazing sasquatch on it... on a brown and dark dark green tee maybe he blends in with the forest and is a bit hard to see...hmmm possibly others hidden in the background looking at us for change. i hope someone takes this creates an amazing tee...
    111 weeks ago
    Anything with Doctor Who
    111 weeks ago
    DMSentinel said: Back again with my monthly plea for some rule adjustments for Teefury.

Now, as I've said in past suggestion boxes, one possible way a lot of tension between Who-fans and Anti-Who folk would be relieved, is to implement a one shirt per-fandom, per-month rule. There are a couple benefits to this.

1. Reduced complaints from Teefurians who feel like they're being flooded by shirts of a certain fandom. At the moment, yes, this is Doctor Who.

2. Greater variety of shirts offered per month. This is an obvious one. Fans of certain fandoms that don't get a lot of love from the artists would have a better shot at seeing their fandom represented, and really, isn't that why we all came here in the first place?

3. Higher quality work done on each and every shirt. I'm not saying the current quality of shirts are bad, but I think that artists would step up their game even more if they knew they only had one shot per month to get their shirts represented, if it represents a fandom. This would be good for everyone, as it would encourage competition, and thus, better quality stuff is put out.

Again, this is just my humble suggestion. I realize it's easy to grab the low hanging fruit with the Dr. Who shirts right now. But you're losing faith from a lot of customers, and I personally know that I've passed up on some shirts here that I would have bought otherwise, but I just couldn't bring myself to support you guys when you keep churning out the same shirts and ignoring fan's pleas to stop. It's not asking for much.

From this Who fan.

I want to see More Doctor Who shirst. Not less of them.
    111 weeks ago
    Grabbag. Also, IronJaiden. I know you guys have his number. Call his lazy ass up and ask him for a design.

E
    111 weeks ago
    I feel like I've seen a lot of modern designs lately, I wouldn't mind seeing something a bit more retro like an 8 bit style or something.
    111 weeks ago
    I would like something with HAL 9000
    111 weeks ago
    Megaman
    111 weeks ago
    Back in the 1970's there was a tee-shirt with two pigs fornicating with the caption "Makin' Bacon" that was very popular around here. I think a good design would be 2 caricatures of flies doing the same thing, doggy-style, with the caption this time being "Making Maggots". I would buy one!
    111 weeks ago
    More Firefly/Serenity, Steampunk genre, and Pinup dolls/models... how about Flight of the Navigator, Scooby Doo, G-Force, Akira, The Last Airbender (anime), Naruto Shippuden, Penguins of Madagascar, Ninja Scroll, Thundercats, He-man & She-ra, and at the very least more 80's & 90's pop culture.
    111 weeks ago
    I would love to see more Sherlock. I've only seen one tee that is solely devoted to him. Another thing, I haven't seen anything for Breaking Bad on here. Some kind of shirt in devotion to Walt. I've seen a shirt on another site for Saul Goodman, but nothing in devotion to Walt or Jesse.
    111 weeks ago
    Doctor Who
    Sherlock
    Grimms
    literature (1984, Great Gatsby, etc.)
    111 weeks ago
    I LOVE your tees but I can only order for my boyfriend and NEVER for myself because I am a plus-sized girl and you only carry up to XL for the girls. Would love it if you started selling some 1x and 2x sizes for us plus-sized gals. I have to keep buying all my tees from overthere. Thanks! :)
    111 weeks ago
    Sherlock and Dr. Watson (current bbc show). Sherlock looking on as Watson blogs...kinda fun!

Grimm

I agree with the literature comment also by Jennachud318
    111 weeks ago
    DONNIE DARKO PLEASE!
    111 weeks ago
    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
    Megaman
    Sealab 2021
    111 weeks ago
    As far as I know, none of the other shirt-a-day sites have had a BBC Merlin shirt. If one were offered it would be the first and fans woulld jump at the rare change to buy one. So please, do us and yourselves a favor, and offer

BBC Merlin
    111 weeks ago
    I think a fandom limit is fair as long as they have enough of a selection. 1 a month is a bit slim though 30 different fandoms each month seems like a stretch. 5 - 7 seems more fair.

Personally I'd love to see kpop or kdramas on here, but since that's practically impossible. Just keep on giving artists a platform to share their work with future fans.

P.S. Also I'd like to 3rd the literature suggestion.
    110 weeks ago
    My love for video games would love to see something SEGA related! Anything SEGA, Ill get!
    110 weeks ago
    My love for video games would love to see something SEGA related! Anything SEGA, Ill get!
  • Load More Comments