A while back I went in to my local usps to complain about a shirt I ordered here from Teefury that was "delivered", but never actually made it inside my mailbox. It's been almost a month and a half and the usps will take no action about this and Teefury told me that they are not to be held responsible for shipped items.
So now I have a shirt that I payed for out there somewhere probably being enjoyed by someone else. Anyone know anything I can do in this situation? I at least want to be reimbursed for the shirt I never received.
5Comments
    97 weeks ago
    I would love to hear the answer, my postman lost the one I ordered as a present for someone else. I wish you luck on your investigation!
    97 weeks ago
    I had a shirt go missing last year, after a long wait (I'm in Scotland so the shipping window was much larger), TeeFury refunded the cost, minus a $1 for paypal.

It should be up to Tee Fury to refund you then sort it out with the Postal Service. That is certainly how it works in the UK. I'm surprised they've taken that stance to be honest as they were very helpful with me. Although mine was international, and didn't have tracking, which may have something to do with it.
    97 weeks ago
    that happened to me once before. i emailed teefury and they told me to check with my post office and get back to them. have you tried emailing them again since you talked to the post office? in my situation my post office "couldn't find" my package or any other info on it so teefury gave me a refund.
    97 weeks ago
    deveraux said: that happened to me once before. i emailed teefury and they told me to check with my post office and get back to them. have you tried emailing them again since you talked to the post office? in my situation my post office "couldn't find" my package or any other info on it so teefury gave me a refund.

Thanks, man. I'll definitely email Teefury about this.
    97 weeks ago
    I ordered a grabbag sometime back of many tshirts and I emailed TF CS regarding never receiving it and they claimed that it was 'delivered'. Not sure where it was delivered (hell?), but it certainly was not delivered to me. The end.

E