I submitted my first design recently and then I noticed that there is a forum where members bounce their ideas off of each other and give each other advice. My question is, who chooses what gets printed and does the forum have any influence on what is chosen? I'm brand new to tee fury and still learning how it works. Thanks! By the way this site is awesome.
3Comments
    99 weeks ago
    Posted from another thread:

Your shirt selection process though i.e., is it internal? are submissions posted on the forums?

Selection is internal.

Submissions are not posted in the forums unless posted by artists themselves, which we don't recommend since if it's a great idea, someone might steal your idea.

Does the community have any pull on which shirts are chosen?

We ask for opinions on occasions, and test the waters, but ultimately, we utilize many factors to decide what gets printed. If we printed only what the internet said and thinks it wants, we'd be out of business.
    99 weeks ago
    Thats kind of what I thought. I just needed to hear it from someone else. I also sometimes see in the comments section when a design is selected comments that say things like, "YES!, I was hoping they would print this" or, "I've been waiting for this one". That made me wonder if there was a way to view art that was just up for consideration and perhaps vote on what gets chosen. I think I understand now.Thank you so much.
    99 weeks ago
    Great starting!
    I make own design or choose from our thousands of Clip-Art, predesigned fonts and pictures. I love to create designs on custom printed t shirt using fabric paint. which always gain the complimented on.
    Thanks for sharing this.