Back to forum
rss 100 weeks ago
Submitted this a couple of days ago and kinda came to the assumption it wasn't going to make it through to Teefury from the offstart anyway - but I was just looking for some feedback on the design to see if you guys like it, what you'd change .etc

Beastie Boys/Adventure Time MashedPotato since a) the band Finn, Jake, Marcy and BMO are in always made me wonder if they'd go down a rap based route at some point and b) a bit of an homage to the beasties and MCA

8Comments
    100 weeks ago
    I saw this up for vote already on another site and loved it instantly! Its a really good design
    100 weeks ago
    p.s. thanks for the kind words : )
    100 weeks ago
    Um...YES. This is amazing! Just one thing, though; Marceline looks kind of off, maybe make her skinnier? The pose just looks kind of forced.
    98 weeks ago
    What? Yes. Do want.
    The thing is, I don't think teefury prints shirts like this because the art style is exactly like the original, and looks like a shirt that should be licensed. If that makes sense.
    Other sites may still print it, though, and I'll keep an eye out for it.
    98 weeks ago
    this is flippin of the chain!!!!!~~~ love it! makes no sense to mash these two up, but its awesomely my style!!!
    98 weeks ago
    I like it!
    89 weeks ago
    LOVE THIS.
    89 weeks ago
    like it