So a little bit about me first. Earned my B.S. in graphic design WAY back in the day, 94 to be exact. Went on to work at a Magazine as an Assistant Art Director for a couple years. Life had other plans and soon I was thrust into the world of freelancing, which I didn't really like. But live and learn. So by 2000 I was completely out of the art world world and didn't look back. But it's 2012 and suddenly some old friends show up back in my life and before I know it here I am at TeeFury.

SO, as a first time here I was wondering if anybody had any advice that can help me with the submission process such as file prep and what not. Maybe there is a FAQ that I haven't seen yet?

I'm looking forward to becoming part of this community and putting my best effort up for review.
9Comments
    114 weeks ago
    http://www.teefury.com/forum/2910/Submission_Questions/#

That's a good place to start. If you got specific questions just ask away.
    114 weeks ago
    Wow thats a lot of reading! But informative.

The first thing that comes to mind is ~

When you submit a design they want the ACTUAL file whether it be from Photoshop or Illustrator (Gimp/Inkscape). So I would have to worry about creating another file for judging.
    114 weeks ago
    When submitting designs, all they need is a jpeg or gif no larger than 800 x 640 pixels and under 500 kb. If they actually select your artwork for print, then they will need your .ai or .psd file.
    114 weeks ago
    Cool. Thanks.
    108 weeks ago
    Caddywompus said: http://www.teefury.com/forum/2910/Submission_Questions/#

That's a good place to start. If you got specific questions just ask away.

So how do I use these tags. I have a deviant art profile now and want to post the images here in the forum.
    108 weeks ago
    I'm not seeing it in the thread so I'll ask here if you know....

Does the shirt Have to be done in Photoshop or Illustrator or such because I'm not an artist by trade and use Paint....
    108 weeks ago
    RiteGuyShirt said: I'm not seeing it in the thread so I'll ask here if you know....

Does the shirt Have to be done in Photoshop or Illustrator or such because I'm not an artist by trade and use Paint....

From what I know it can be any graphic program just as long as it can be saved to jpeg or a vector file.
    108 weeks ago
    Thanks!