Back to forum
rss 101 weeks ago
I have submitted my Harry Potter text crest and now I am starting on a new design. If you would like to leave your comments for me on the Harry Potter design, that would be great! Click here: Harry Potter Spells List

Now on to my next design. What do you guys think?

8Comments
    101 weeks ago
    No interest in this one?
    101 weeks ago
    Anyone? :-(
    100 weeks ago
    Good concept but it doesn't quite look like old blue prints. You should research blue prints symbols and markers and incorporate them more into the design. Google search old Blue print images and see the style they have.
    100 weeks ago
    See, I wanted to have TARDIS dimensions but they are very hard to get as the BBC don't want people of the public to know. I'll have another think...
    100 weeks ago
    It's cool but I agree with nrique (cool name, by the way). I like the definitions on the bottom, though.
    100 weeks ago
    "I wanted to have TARDIS dimensions but they are very hard to get"

Eh? Try Google and click the first result...

If it looked like a proper old-school blueprint design it would work. It doesn't, it doesn't.
    100 weeks ago
    Blueprints and scaled designs are very easy to get. I've been looking at them for some time. I wanted the design to be as close to the real thing as possibly can be for fan aspects.

The actual dimensions of the TARDIS are very hard to find as the BBC have them locked away. They're very much a secret. Take the KFC secret recipe for example. It's not a case of simply Googling for the answer.

Thanks for getting back though. :-)
    100 weeks ago
    Don't know why I didn't put the updated image on my last post. Anyway, here it is. How does this one suit?

tardisblueprints2.png