Back to forum
rss 102 weeks ago
I'm stumped. :/ Also, I had a question: Does aliasing (I think that's what it's called; what I'm talking about is how the program creates lighter colors around your lines to make the smooth) count towards color count? If I don't use it, my designs look blocky.
4Comments
    101 weeks ago
    Hey, good to see people designing. I actually just did an Adventure Time Design.

Anyway, that would count toward your colors. If you want really smooth lines, use a vector program, or work in 300 DPI. You have to submit a lower resolution image as your sample.

Anyway, I wouldn't go about fishing for ideas. If someone thought of something, they would have done it themselves already.
    101 weeks ago
    I recommend sittin' down and watching a marathon of AT as... uh research. Sometimes you just have to let the design come to you. Don't force it, just work on a different design til something worth working on hits you.
    101 weeks ago
    I am not an artist soooo I haven't made it but i always have this picture of Jake stretching his arm up and around to the other side of Finn and pulling the classic "Poke someone on the other shoulder so they look the wrong way" joke. Idk if it'd work for a tee but whatever. That's my two cents.
    101 weeks ago
    Something like a band tee with Finn, Jake, Marceline, PB, & BMO from the episode "What Was Missing?" would be awesome. Actually any shirt with Marceline would probably be awesome, or the nightosphere, or just some trippy looking stuff from the show.