Back to forum
rss 115 weeks ago
Hello, back with a new design. What do you guys think?

Thanks guys! :-)
39Comments
    115 weeks ago
    I love what I see but can we get a close up please?
    115 weeks ago
    No problems. Here is it:

hpspells.png
    115 weeks ago
    Instabuy.

(I failed the human test three times trying to post this - go me!)
    115 weeks ago
    Great design... my only suggestion might be a more hand written font (like the mauraders map style) and the wording faded a bit more so the crest really pops out.
    115 weeks ago
    It is stunning, agree with ponyace - Instabuy x 6!
    115 weeks ago
    Thanks for your comments, how does it look with a grey text?

hpspells3.jpg
    115 weeks ago
    Killer.

Would be curious to see it on non-white shirts (gray, light blue maybe... subtle shades), but would absolutely buy it on white (which is often not the case)
    115 weeks ago
    Personally, I think it looks nice with grey text on a sand shirt but here are a few colour options:

hpwhite.pnghpsand.pnghplblue.pnghpcharcoal.png

Mind you, the charcoal pops the crest right out!
    115 weeks ago
    Charcoal +1.
    115 weeks ago
    Charcoal is my fav!
    115 weeks ago
    This design is awesome! I am just concerned that it may be a little hard to read and that the letters of the spells may be too small. But I am going to buy no matter what, this is sweet
    115 weeks ago
    Charcoal looks the best.

I second the concern about being able to read the words though
    115 weeks ago
    I love this design, definately an instabuy for me! Especially if its printed on the charcoal or blue. Really hope this design gets picked, cant wait to buy!!!
    115 weeks ago
    Instabuy.

Any color, any font.
    114 weeks ago
    I would go for the charcoal or the tan.
    114 weeks ago
    i like the charcoal too. im also voicing my concern on the size of the words though, and i think ericsignals had a good idea about a more handwritten font. would we be able to see a version like that?
    114 weeks ago
    *GASP* I WOULD BUY THIS INSTANTLY.

It looks cool in the charcoal, but would be easiest to read in the light gray.

A larger font would defeat the purpose, the point is making the logo stand out. A handwritten font would be even more difficult to read and would ultimately detract from the look. I'd be interested in seeing it done though.

But, really, OMG OMG OMG I REALLY WANT THIS SHIRT!!!
    114 weeks ago
    Thanks for all of your comments - really appreciate it!

For me to submit it, it has to stay to the limit of 6 colours, so what do you guys think of my final design?

hpspellsteenew.png
    114 weeks ago
    I still prefer the charcoal shirt over the others. The blue looks like it would be very difficult to read, and the black is (IMHO) rather bland.
    114 weeks ago
    I'm going to echo everybody else's sentiment and say the charcoal looks amazing and I'd buy it instantly.
    114 weeks ago
    I'd go with charcoal too
    114 weeks ago
    Ok, thanks guys for your comments and support - I'm about to submit it. Wish me luck! :-)
    114 weeks ago
    After reading some things - I've realised I can't submit my original design so I've went away and corrected it. This is what I'm about to submit again.

spellstee.jpg

Any input would be great, cheers.
    114 weeks ago
    I would buy it!!!! This looks amazing!
    114 weeks ago
    Wow, that's so cool! Why can't you have Hogwarts on it? I liked that even more. :/
  • Load More Comments