Back to forum
rss 102 weeks ago
Gooood evening everyone, this is a rejected design that I made/submitted and would like some feedback about what you like, dislike, and what I could improve. (be hard on the criticism, I like that, don't worry I wont get offended....unless you call me a chicken :D )

17Comments
    102 weeks ago
    I don't know the films well enough to get the 'This Is Heavy' reference (was never a big BTTF fan), but I really like the design. I'm surprised they rejected it to be honest.
    102 weeks ago
    "Marty McFly: Wait a minute, Doc, are you trying to tell me that my mother has got the hots for me?
    Dr. Emmet Brown: Precisely.
    Marty McFly: Whoa, this is heavy.
    Dr. Emmet Brown: There's that word again; "heavy". Why are things so heavy in the future? Is there a problem with the earth's gravitational pull?"

I LOVE this, would buy it in a heartbeat. But the doc's face looks a little bit off, as does the hands. Perhaps a little bit more work on that would do the trick and make Teefury change their minds!
    102 weeks ago
    I totally see what you mean regarding the hands and the face.
    102 weeks ago
    Why was this rejected? I would buy this.
    102 weeks ago
    Putricide said: I totally see what you mean regarding the hands and the face.

So... you're going to work a bit more on that and send it in again so it'll get picked up by Teefury so I can add this awesome piece of work to my collection? God plan!
    102 weeks ago
    honestly, I'd buy it just like this. I love it.
    102 weeks ago
    Nice, man.
    102 weeks ago
    awesome, can't wait to buy it
    102 weeks ago
    So sweet! But I agree with Doc's appearance. He should look less like Steven Tyler/Elvis & more like a crazy old dude.

Love this design
    102 weeks ago
    joshuamtaylor said: So sweet! But I agree with Doc's appearance. He should look less like Steven Tyler/Elvis & more like a crazy old dude.

Love this design

I gotta disagree with that since the point of the design is to make him look like hes rocking that guitar like Heavy-metal God :D (after all, the design is called "This Is Heavy!" xD )
    102 weeks ago
    I also would like to buy it!
    Maybe you could make the background black or navy blue ;)
    87 weeks ago
    I want this shirt. Is there any other site you are gonna print this on? Like redbubble?...
    87 weeks ago
    Do you have an Imagekind/Redbubble/etc. shop? I would love that Venture Bros. piece as a print!

Unfortunately, a Google search only returns WoW-related links. ;)
    87 weeks ago
    MrsFang said: I want this shirt. Is there any other site you are gonna print this on? Like redbubble?...

I love submitting different designs to different websites (Am not a big believer in recycling the same design over and over). Its nice to keep a design unique to the website. So Unfortunately I wont be printing this particular design again. (I used the word Design too much in this response xD)
    87 weeks ago
    kylieziegler said: Do you have an Imagekind/Redbubble/etc. shop? I would love that Venture Bros. piece as a print!

Unfortunately, a Google search only returns WoW-related links. ;)

Saddly I dont have a shop, BUT I do want to start one on the future! I did submit the VB design so hopefully it gets printed :D Its got tons of detail and imo looks pretty darn cool.
    31 weeks ago
    It's AWESOME, dude!!! Can I ask you? We are rock band and we call "Doc Brown". Can we use this image like a logo for example? Ore somewhere else?
    31 weeks ago
    sheffandr said: It's AWESOME, dude!!! Can I ask you? We are rock band and we call "Doc Brown". Can we use this image like a logo for example? Ore somewhere else?

Thanks for the offer but I'll have to pass, awesome band name by the way :D.