Back to forum
rss 103 weeks ago
I call it Game of Fancy Chairs. Symbols? No symbols? Other thoughts? Thanks!

10Comments
    103 weeks ago
    Definitely the one with the symbols! I would buy this in a heartbeat if TF printed it.
    103 weeks ago
    I second the one with the symbols.
    Question, what are all the symbols? I get Stark and Tully. Then on the left I see Lannister and the hand of the king. What's the other symbols? It would be cool to see some of the other houses. Maybe house Frey for the north. The south could have the Stag and maybe house Tyrell
    103 weeks ago
    I was trying to think of symbols that would represent aspects from the book/show but also hint at chess pieces. The symbols (left to right) on the top are Winterfell (rook), Heart Tree for the old gods (bishop), Fish for Catelyn who was a Tulley (queen) and a direwolf (knight). The lannister symbols are lion (knight). I used the hand of the king for (queen) because I couldn't think of a symbol for Cersei... could do Baratheon stag but it just didn't seem to fit that well. (Bishop) is seven pointed star for the seven gods. Annnd the last is a gold mountain in a castle for Castlry Rock (rook).

That's what I came up with anyway.
    102 weeks ago
    Love this design, I would add on some design to the actual chess board. Not on the spaces but make it a 3D board. Idk if that makes sense.
    102 weeks ago
    Wasn't getting much response here, but I actually did add some more stuffs to the board already. Colors? Most people have liked the black best:

rasabi1.jpg
    102 weeks ago
    Definitely like the maroon color a lot more than black. Not a fan of black shirts, plus the black spaces on the board look see through with the black shirt.

Also, loving the new board and the fire and ice effects. Great job!
    100 weeks ago
    I would definitely buy this shirt!
    100 weeks ago
    Agreed, love it
    100 weeks ago
    This is a very cool idea, although I have to admit that I much prefer the very first version to the new one.
    It still looks great though! And I like it better on the maroon shirt.
    100 weeks ago
    I like the Fire and Ice graffics on it, makes sense for the books, i'd buy it. The only thing i'd change are the symbols. I'd use the house sigils for the good and evil side, like clegane for evil and maybe the tyrells or the freys. and for good maybe the umbers or something or an ice wall for nights watch. idk just throwin stuff out there ha