rss 103 weeks ago
I haven't been on in awhile here's my latest

9Comments
    103 weeks ago
    very cute!
    103 weeks ago
    That's great...very clever concept!
    102 weeks ago
    Thanks guys, its weird though, that for some reason this is not getting alot of responses, good or bad.
    102 weeks ago
    I wouldn't take it to mean much...this forum just doesn't seem very active. Although I think a lot of people lurk, they don't often post or reply to threads.

Also, if I could make a suggestion on your design - it might look a little better if Pac2 was facing the jawa ghosts...either by moving him all the way to the left, or just flipping him where he is. I think it might look better if he appeared to be chasing the ghosts, not the other way around...and by facing him inward, it would point the viewer's eyes towards the rest of the design.
    102 weeks ago
    I like it a lot!!!!
    102 weeks ago
    That's really cute, I like it a lot!
    102 weeks ago
    livesintheboonies said: Thanks guys, its weird though, that for some reason this is not getting alot of responses, good or bad.

I feel the same way when I post a design. Not many people post comments so it is hard to tell if people dig the design or if anyone even looked at it. I think I'm averaging 5 comments per post (2 of which are from myself).

I like the design. It makes me laugh. Nakedrowlf might be right about moving Pac2 to the other side facing the jawa ghosts. Even though that would be inaccurate since R2 would more than likely run from jawa and the jawa ghosts are not all blue.

102 weeks ago
    It might be too late but I feel like the colors of the Jawas are too muted. They need to be brighter and less pastel. Mostly just the purple and yellow. Otherwise I love it!
    92 weeks ago
    Here is another submission
    Hello Madness

fig,slate,womens,ffffff.jpg