Back to forum
rss 266 weeks ago
Has anyone won over there? I won about 7 or 8 months ago and have yet to receive anything from them. My shirt's even sold out and has been reprinted and NOTHING. They kept telling me I'd be getting it soon, but absolutely nothing. Has this happened to anyone else?
9Comments
    266 weeks ago
    Damn! that's pretty smurfy. I subbed there once (did not place though)before I read the forums. Sounds like your not alone in this. I'd like to cancle my account there but dont know how :(
    266 weeks ago
    I emailed the owner and he kept giving me excuses about printing problems - whatever. I wasn't in a hurry to get my 7 dollar equivalent and bushel of mangoes or whatever the prize is - so no problems. They hadn't posted the shirt for sale after a couple months. Around November, I saw that it was available for sale and was out in several sizes. I emailed him again and he was like - nope, still having problems. I told him I saw where they had sold out some sizes. He stopped replying to my emails. long story slightly shorter - I called him out on out and copied every address I could find on springleap. He then referred me to some tool that SUPPOSEDLY sent me a box of stuff. He sent me the tracking number, but it 1)doesn't list any shipper/shippee information and 2)only lists country delivery information. So, according to the "tracking number" a package was sent January 15 from South Africa and arrived in the "USA" Feb 3. I don't know where in the US. I don't know what the package contains.

Also - you're supposed to receive a part of the sales. Now - as they had stock - sold out - reordered and have sold out in some other sizes, I'm assuming I should have SOME money coming. I've yet to see a single South African Rand.

sorry - that was really long. It's just really frustrating.

266 weeks ago
    J that really smurfs. I just requested that they delete my account. I wont be subbing anything else to Springleap.
    it's a real shame...
    266 weeks ago
    Well damn. I was planning on buying a few shirts from them next sale, but piss on that if they're not paying artists. BTW, Crushem, I voted for your Panda design at Teextiles. Gotta be the 3rd or so time I've voted for it, but (I think) the 1st time on black, which would seem the natural choice, so best of luck to ya.
    266 weeks ago
    bushel of mangoes, lol
    266 weeks ago
    LOL Thanks Kungfumanchu! :D I Yea I shoulda put it on black from the start :)
    265 weeks ago
    Hay Guys,

Josie from Springleap.com here.

We did have major printing problems and after a up hill battle with the printers we were able to print a small run of some of the designs for people that had pre-ordered the designs and some t-shirts for you.

They were posted and Eric is conducting a investigation with the South African post office to find out why packages are not reaching their destination.

We are all out of Mango's, would you like some avocado pears :>

All we can do is apologize and assure you we are doing everything in our power to resolve these issue.

We will keep you up dated with the progress.

Cheers Josie

265 weeks ago
    my tees went missing too :(
    I really wanted the shirt too.
    Good Luck Springleap.
    265 weeks ago
    Eric, the owner of springleap emailed me. I guess he's looking into things - as for the royalties, I guess maybe there was something wrong when I was checking?? (I'm not sure really what happened) but apparently it wasn't reprinted, it's just out of stock...somewhat understandable.

I do wish they'd get the shipping issues addressed. (and communicate more) Maybe they will. Eric seems like a decent guy that wants to do a good job.

I'll update if I ever get the mysterious package.

Josie - I would like South Africa's finest pears. Also - do you know how single item shipments are working out (like, if I ordered 2 shirts)? Do they make it to the US in a decent time?

I really feel a lot better after talking to Eric.